This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2011

Nancy Grace, come on down! Your shameless exploitation of a dead child for fame and media attention has paid off! You're going Dancing with the Stars!
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Nancy Grace, come on down! Your shameless exploitation of a dead child for fame and media attention has paid off! You're going Dancing with the Stars!
      Is this serious? Then I won't turn it on. She is a buffoonette!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        is this serious? Then i won't turn it on. She is a bird in the california highlands!
        ftfy
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Referee in Florida youth football game attacked, by parents, other coaches and at least one player. Beautiful.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...ading-to-brawl
          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
            Referee in Florida youth football game attacked, by parents, other coaches and at least one player. Beautiful.

Yikes! I hope some people get charged with the felony. I also hope the punk who ran the ref, along with some coaches get banned from the league. Maybe for life.

Comment

I don't know, but I see now what they mean about obesity being epidemic in some areas.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

K-8 school by day, adult club by night
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Yikes! I hope some people get charged with the felony. I also hope the punk who ran the ref, along with some coaches get banned from the league. Maybe for life.
                  That's my first instinct. If, at 13, this kid is prepared to attack an adult authority figure, what do you suppose at 16 he'd do to a cop who catches him hot wiring a car? It's the coaches and parents who would be at the top of my "banned for life" list. Especially the coaches. If you're passing along those thug values to the kids you "coach" you really ought to be outta there, forever. These are presumably the kids who grow up to play for Miami.

Comment

The California Assembly wants to regulate (wait for it) babysitting. Included in a bill already passed is a requirement for a 15 minute "break" after two hours "on the job." In lots of cases, "on the job" means getting jiggy with your boyfriend on the couch. I think if things continue as they have been, it's possible California will be laughed out of the union.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ting_bill.html

Comment

Update: 3 coaches and 1 player in Sarasota charged with felony. Coaches banned for life. Team disbanded.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/artic...football-fight

Comment

The California Assembly wants to regulate (wait for it) babysitting. Included in a bill already passed is a requirement for a 15 minute "break" after two hours "on the job." In lots of cases, "on the job" means getting jiggy with your boyfriend on the couch. I think if things continue as they have been, it's possible California will be laughed out of the union.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ting_bill.html
                        JFC... I hope the state gets the finger next time they ask for any federal funds. How f*king lazy are Californians? I mean honest-to-God lazy.

Do you really NEED a break? Most days I work right through lunch (maybe lunch at the desk half the time and the engineering group goes out to lunch on Fridays) and never take a break.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          JFC... I hope the state gets the finger next time they ask for any federal funds. How f*king lazy are Californians? I mean honest-to-God lazy.

Do you really NEED a break? Most days I work right through lunch (maybe lunch at the desk half the time and the engineering group goes out to lunch on Fridays) and never take a break.
                          Exactly, and I'm guessing you're not 15. Plus, even if she's not playing doctor with her boyfriend (not customarily thought of as an activity requiring a "break,") she's playing video games with the kids or watching TV, also an activity not customarily thought of as requiring a "break." This is the same hyper officiousness that has seen a veritable tidle wave this summer of little kids having their lemonade stands shut down by various Barney Fife wannabes.

Are there going to be "babysitting police?" And what's gonna be their probable cause for busting in to someone's home when they're out to issue citations? As the doctor says at the end of "Bridge On the River Kwai," "madness, madness."
                          Last edited by Old Pio; 09-02-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Exactly, and I'm guessing you're not 15. Plus, even if she's not playing doctor with her boyfriend (not customarily thought of as an activity requiring a "break,") she's playing video games with the kids or watching TV, also an activity not customarily thought of as requiring a "break." This is the same hyper officiousness that has seen a veritable tidle wave this summer of little kids having their lemonade stands shut down by various Barney Fife wannabes.

Are there going to be "babysitting police?" And what's gonna be their probable cause for busting in to someone's home when they're out to issue citations? As the doctor says at the end of "Bridge On the River Kwai," "madness, madness."
                            My favorite part was how the bill originally required PAID F*KING VACATION. FOR A BABYSITTER!
                            Code:

Comment

Update: 3 coaches and 1 player in Sarasota charged with felony. Coaches banned for life. Team disbanded.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/artic...football-fight
                              Can someone explain to me why this isn't a hate crime? That white guy was attacked by a mob of black people. If the roles were reversed there would be riots in the streets.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Can someone explain to me why this isn't a hate crime? That white guy was attacked by a mob of black people. If the roles were reversed there would be riots in the streets.
                                Because, as a general rule, DA's are scared sh*tless of bringing those charges against minorities. They don't want the heat and the potential electoral fallout. Remember what Mike Nifong was prepared to do to curry favor with AA voters in Durham. Just another reason why the concept of "hate crimes" should be done away with. The punishments here should be exactly equal, regardless of who assaulted whom.

We had a case in OKC where a carful of young African Americans assaulted a 15 year old who was skateboarding. Totally unprovoked. They used the kid's skateboard, hit him in the head, and literally caved his skull in. The assault was accompanied by the usual rhetoric. I left OKC before the matter was resolved, but the DA with dithering about whether or not to bring hate crime charges. I interviewed the boy's mother and as you might expect, she was a mess. And it wasn't clear whether the boy would survive and/or have brain damage as a result of the attack.
                                Last edited by Old Pio; 09-02-2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X