This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2011

Can't we come up with some sort of law that gives the accused the right to remain anonymous unless and until a guilty verdict is rendered? How would that jive with the Constitution? Could the media still get around it by FOIA?

A law like that would have prevented this whole ****show from happening.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
      Raped her with a stick, bludgeoned her with a 40 pound piece of asphalt. His last words?

What a great guy. His family seems awesome too.
      I had been reading that he's been in the US since he was two... once again, we are asked to bend to Mexican racists because they happen to be minorities and thus sympathetic 'cause they're poor.

edit: mexico is such a great place... it provides the united states with people like him and his country defends people like him.
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
        I had been reading that he's been in the US since he was two... once again, we are asked to bend to Mexican racists because they happen to be minorities and thus sympathetic 'cause they're poor.

edit: mexico is such a great place... it provides the united states with people like him and his country defends people like him.
        What Dr. Lector said about "Meigs" applies in this case: "Not anymore."
        Last edited by Old Pio; 07-07-2011, 09:13 PM.
        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

So this violent, suicidal, criminal pr*ck takes 7 lives and endangers several others before killing himself. Why, God, can't you get these suicidal pieces of sh*t to just kill themselves? Why do these as*holes always seem to kill innocents, particularly children? It's enough to shake your faith.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/08...ted-shootings/

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
            So this violent, suicidal, criminal pr*ck takes 7 lives and endangers several others before killing himself. Why, God, can't you get these suicidal pieces of sh*t to just kill themselves? Why do these as*holes always seem to kill innocents, particularly children? It's enough to shake your faith.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/08...ted-shootings/
            Hey, he saved us tax money by offing himself. Just saying.

There will always be crazy people. It comes down to minimizing the damage. Sad. So sad. But very true.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Hey, he saved us tax money by offing himself. Just saying.

There will always be crazy people. It comes down to minimizing the damage. Sad. So sad. But very true.
              Sure, sure. I'm just sayin' if blowing his brains out is where this pr*ck was headed, then take the freaking shortcut. Besides, this was Michigan not Texas, if you get me. No way he'd be executed for only 7 murders.

Comment

Just thought of a silver lining to the Casey Anthony thing. Now, when people on the internet make arguments that are stupid, nonsensical or just flat out wrong, you can make snarky references to the prosecution team in her case.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  Just thought of a silver lining to the Casey Anthony thing. Now, when people on the internet make arguments that are stupid, nonsensical or just flat out wrong, you can make snarky references to the prosecution team in her case.
                  To me, the standard for prosecutorial ineptitude was set decades ago by Hamilton Burger.

Comment

UN "human rights" officials say Texas broke the law when it executed that lowlife pos Leal. Oh yeah? What're you gonna do about it? Send some blue helmets from Andorra to arrest Rick Perry? Give it your best shot.

http://news.yahoo.com/un-official-us...160400028.html

BTW, the UN "Human Rights" Council includes such stalwarts as: Cuba, China, Saudi Arabia and Libya. I am not impressed.
                    Last edited by Old Pio; 07-08-2011, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Meanwhile, in what used to be America, just four days after Independence Day, a disabled Vietnam vet gets evicted for displaying two tiny American flags. I weep for my country.

http://www.therightscoop.com/vietnam...Right+Scoop%29

Comment

Can't help it:

*****http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2011/7/6/22/too-soon-19087-1310005187-28.jpg******
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          Can't help it:

*****http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2011/7/6/22/too-soon-19087-1310005187-28.jpg******
                          At first glance I thought that was 'diva.
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                            At first glance I thought that was 'diva.
                            You might be cruising for a boot to the nads.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              You might be cruising for a boot to the nads.

But then again, we are talking about Mr. "Not Particularly Bad" here.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

But then again, we are talking about Mr. "Not Particularly Bad" here.
                                I'd punch him for a comparison to 'diva. And I'm not that bright.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X