The List for Week of July 13, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for Week of July 13, 2009

I'm on The List for the late start today.

Swamped at work today coming back from vacation, List.

Seeing old friends yesterday afternoon, Anti-List.

Working in basically a construction zone is on The List. It'll be nice when the office renovation is finally done.

Have a good rest of the week folks.
    04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
    USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
    I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
    Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Re: The List for Week of July 13, 2009

Finally seeing sun: Anti-List.

My wife's employer announcing they are closing the facility here and moving everyone 63 miles away: List.

Finishing a new perennial garden: Anti-List.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Re: The List for Week of July 13, 2009

Coming across http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/ on a photographer's blog post from 2 years ago goes on THE ANTI-LIST!.

First- it is all legit. They have the rights to stream this music FREE!!! and to sell the downloads that they've made available. And pay the BMI/ASCAP fees as well.

Second - insane selection - click on the all performers, it goes way way deeper than the names they list on the main page - and insane quality. I've got a Mountain concert playing right now that I think is from a King Biscuit Flour Hour recording and the King Biscuit concerts never sounded that good on my cheap little transistor radio. So freaking amazing. This is my fourth to listen to since discovering earlier today - had to take a break as I seem to get more work done with the tv in the background than this stuff - apparently bouncing around is almost as tough on photo editing as it is on taking photos :-p - and wow! Only disappointment was in one singer who I don't think I ever heard live before (remember wanting her hair from an appearance on tv, but I'm guessing it was lip-synched) will stick to her old studio stuff. Just wish there was more blues. First name I looked for after seen the All Performers page was Albert Collins so I could re-live his concerts and nothing. The Buddy Guy they have is great, but it's Buddy & Junior Wells and no FEVER.

No offense to Barry White, but guitars = sex and there is some amazing guitar playing on this site.

Feel free to List me for being long-winded (or if you are my neighbor), but those of you with good musical taste :-) who check out the site, will want to Anti-List me.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
      HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
      HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X