• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Re: Global War on Terror III: Dick Cheney's Hague ICC Vacation

I hesitate even posting this...

I think Anon may have bitten off a bit more than they can chew with their latest campaign. Talk about playing with fire... They're going to get someone killed with this latest stunt. It sounds like most of their members are distancing themselves out of fear, and rightly so... Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Saw this on the Fox News site. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10...est=latestnews

Some quotes:
    “Sweden needs lots of immigrants,” he says, “because otherwise we can’t keep up our welfare system. We, as most parts of Europe, have too few people. Within the coming 20 years, we will have a lack of labor force, so we need more people coming to Sweden. We don’t have enough kids from ourselves.”
    Another young woman, when asked about the face of Sweden changing dramatically due to massive immigration, said, “I think everything we call culture right now, it’s been so fluid throughout history. I don’t think it can be overruled like that. Everything that comes in, it just adds to the culture, it doesn’t take away.”
    The future of Europe??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Let's ask Bachmann, then do the opposite of whatever she says.

Whatever is decided, I bet the GOP candidates for president find a way to say it's wrong and blame Obama for it.

If NATO stays: It's a costly occupation that we can't afford
    If NATO goes: We should stand by our friends in the region and make sure the evil Muslims do not take over.
    Last edited by Priceless; 10-27-2011, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Stay or go??
    http://globalspin.blogs.time.com/201.../?xid=tweetbut

Leave a comment:

• 5mn_Major
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Bush negotiated the 2011 timeline.
    Not until Obama already had an exit plan...

Iraqi PM backs Obama troop exit plan: report

Reuters

In an interview with Der Spiegel released on Saturday, Maliki said he wanted U.S. troops to withdraw from Iraq as soon as possible. It is the first time he has backed the withdrawal timetable put forward by Obama, who is visiting Afghanistan and us set to go to Iraq as part of a tour of Europe and the Middle East.

Maliki, who is due to visit Germany this week, has suggested a timetable should be set for a U.S. withdrawal but U.S. officials have been more cautious, despite an improving security situation.

The White House said on Friday President George W. Bush and Maliki had agreed that a security deal under negotiation should set a "time horizon" for meeting "aspirational goals" for reducing U.S. forces in Iraq.

"The Americans have found it difficult to agree on a concrete timetable for the exit because it seems like an admission of defeat to them. But it isn't," Maliki told Der Spiegel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X