This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror III: Dick Cheney's Hague ICC Vacation

This is ****ing proof of just how much of a ******* Romney's become. Maybe he's always been this way, but he wasn't like this as Mass Gov. Rich people can be buffoons too as Donald Trump proves on a semi-daily basis. Unbelievable that a nominee for President would use a desperate press release from an embassy under seige to slam the President at a time like this. What a total a-hole and a man who's proven for the umpteenth time he's just not ready for the Presidency. It seems more like he's auditioning for a Fox Cable TV gig.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      This is ****ing proof of just how much of a ******* Romney's become. Maybe he's always been this way, but he wasn't like this as Mass Gov. Rich people can be buffoons too as Donald Trump proves on a semi-daily basis. Unbelievable that a nominee for President would use a desperate press release from an embassy under seige to slam the President at a time like this. What a total a-hole and a man who's proven for the umpteenth time he's just not ready for the Presidency. It seems more like he's auditioning for a Fox Cable TV gig.
      Where were your posts when John Kerry did it to Dubya?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The Libyan government responded with a condemnation of the attack. Reprisal against them would make no sense.

The Egyptian government, though, is a different case. As of this morning they had yet to condemn the attack on the Cairo embassy. That's the kind of situation where you start expelling diplomats.
        Report I heard was that after the Ambassador and staff were moved to a more secure structure, the Militia told the mob where they were. If true, the Libyan is speaking with forked tongue.

You can't let killing American diplomats go with just pithy words. There has to be action / punishment. So
        (a) Expel 4 Libyan diplomats
        (b) If any money for Libya is in the pipeline, stop it. Redirect it to the families of those killed.
        (c) Recall the American ambassador to Egypt for "consultations"
        (d) Demand reparations from Egypt.

In the old days, a battleship off the coast would do wonders. And the ghost of Lt. Presley O'Bannon, USMC, is probably ready to blow the bugle and sound "Charge!"
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Report I heard was that after the Ambassador and staff were moved to a more secure structure, the Militia told the mob where they were. If true, the Libyan is speaking with forked tongue.

You can't let killing American diplomats go with just pithy words. There has to be action / punishment. So
          (a) Expel 4 Libyan diplomats
          (b) If any money for Libya is in the pipeline, stop it. Redirect it to the families of those killed.
          (c) Recall the American ambassador to Egypt for "consultations"
          (d) Demand reparations from Egypt.

In the old days, a battleship off the coast would do wonders. And the ghost of Lt. Presley O'Bannon, USMC, is probably ready to blow the bugle and sound "Charge!"
          You forget, though: Obama's playing for the other team. He wants America to fail and become a communist third world nation subject to the New World Order.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            You forget, though: Obama's playing for the other team. He wants America to fail and become a communist third world nation subject to the New World Order.
            Correct. If he could he would turn the keys over to Putin right now.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Correct. If he could he would turn the keys over to Putin right now.
              No, no, no, the other other team. He's an Iranian sleeper agent.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No, no, no, the other other team. He's an Iranian sleeper agent.
                Putin's sleeping with that agent anyway. I fail to see the difference.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Putin's sleeping with that agent anyway. I fail to see the difference.
                  Pfft. Putin never sleeps.

*****http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120205071156/callofduty/images/8/80/Political-pictures-vladimir-putin-pencil-kill.jpg******
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Pfft. Putin never sleeps.

*****http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120205071156/callofduty/images/8/80/Political-pictures-vladimir-putin-pencil-kill.jpg******
                    Who said anything about that kind of sleeping?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Where were your posts when John Kerry did it to Dubya?
                      OUCH! If the best thing you can say about Romney is that he's "just as bad" as Court Jester and Gigolo Supreme John Kerry. Is Court Jester Gigolo John Kerry relevant to the 2012 election?
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

It is interesting to note that nobody is storming the Russian or Chinese embassies, despite their backing of Assad and his brutal repression that has killed many thousands. Can't imagine why.
                        Originally posted by Priceless
                        Good to see you're so reasonable.
                        Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                        Very well, said.
                        Originally posted by Rover
                        A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                          OUCH! If the best thing you can say about Romney is that he's "just as bad" as Court Jester and Gigolo Supreme John Kerry. Is Court Jester Gigolo John Kerry relevant to the 2012 election?
                          I thought we went over a long time ago about the water I hold for Romney, which is none. If you read what I said closely in relation to the quotation I provided, I am calling out the poster's double standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                            It is interesting to note that nobody is storming the Russian or Chinese embassies, despite their backing of Assad and his brutal repression that has killed many thousands. Can't imagine why.
                            Ok, I'll bite. Why?

Comment

Ok, I'll bite. Why?
                              They're two of the heads of the New World Order.

Comment

Ok, I'll bite. Why?
                                I said I can't imagine why.
                                Originally posted by Priceless
                                Good to see you're so reasonable.
                                Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                                Very well, said.
                                Originally posted by Rover
                                A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Working...
                                X