X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror III: Dick Cheney's Hague ICC Vacation

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Is it time to put all the fundies of all the faiths in a steel cage? The one who survives gets to call his idol the top one.
    Because they're all just as violent and evil.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
      Because they're all just as violent and evil.
      Theirs have riots, ours have shock and awe. Different order of magnitude; same song.

There is a global battle going on. It's the sane vs the insane.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Those fundamental Buddhists really are a pain in the ***.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          In our society, no one is off-limits for insults, with the only exception being the very recently dead, but even that isn't really followed.
          Except the Islamic people. It's open hunting season on Christians, but God forbid you put a caricature of Mohammed in a newspaper...

Comment

fundamental Buddhists
            I'm pretty sure this is a contradiction in terms.

*****http://i1.cpcache.com/product/516135606/jesus_saves_but_buddha_sticker_rectangle.jpg?color =White&height=350&width=350******
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Except the Islamic people. It's open hunting season on Christians, but God forbid you put a caricature of Mohammed in a newspaper...
              That is their ****ed up society that has a problem, not ours. Our society made fun of Mohammed on South Park, just like we do Jesus.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Hearing reports that the Ambassador's body was dragged through the streets.

I would PNG the highest ranking Libyan diplomat in DC, and if we can, the UN as well.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Well, here's Romney's chance now. Everyone loves a war monger when this happens.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That is their ****ed up society that has a problem, not ours. Our society made fun of Mohammed on South Park, just like we do Jesus.
                    Then why did Comedy Central ban the episodes, and censor the DVDs? Heck, there was an episode called "Super Best Friends" that showed that stuff with no problem...

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      3 dead, including the Ambassador in Libya. At least Clinton's latest statement isn't bending over and taking it in the *** like the statement from the Cairo Embassy.
                      From Salon:

Steve Kornacki: "The foolishness of Romney's reaction is glaring. Pretending that the statement from the U.S. embassy in Cairo was anything other than a completely understandable and reasonable attempt by its occupants to save their own lives borders on disgraceful. Romney's implication that the statement was issued at the height of the attacks is also false; it was actually released earlier in the day, a preventive measure aimed at keeping the protests from turning violent."
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I expect I have a slightly different slant on the Benghazi killings. Just because there is free speech...that doesn't mean you should be an idiot. I remember after 9/11 a few folks around here were hypersensative to anything that foriegners would say.

So the cause of this?

The two-hour movie, "Innocence of Muslims," cost $5 million to make and was financed with the help of more than 100 Jewish donors, said Bacile a Jew himself, who wrote and directed it.

The film claims Muhammad was a fraud. An English-language 13-minute trailer on YouTube shows an amateur cast performing a wooden dialogue of insults disguised as revelations about Muhammad, whose obedient followers are presented as a cadre of goons.

It depicts Muhammad as a feckless philanderer who approved of child sexual abuse, among other overtly insulting claims that have caused outrage.

So my opinion?
                        Radical Islamists have blood on their hands.
                        Those involved in making the film that sparked it have blood on their hands.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

And Germany went to war because of Charlie Chaplin's film.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Hearing reports that the Ambassador's body was dragged through the streets.

I would PNG the highest ranking Libyan diplomat in DC, and if we can, the UN as well.
                            Portable network graphics?
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Well, here's Romney's chance now. Everyone loves a war monger when this happens.
                              He already put his head in his rear.

Lord knows why he decided to say "blarg blarg blame the embassy blarg partisan redmeat derp blarg." That's about as presidential as a Newt Gingrich laugh line.

It's a pretty simple statement:

1. The murder of US officials and citizens is outrageous and intolerable.

2. Freedom of speech is a fundamental human right enshrined in civilized codes throughout the world including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

3. We welcome the apology by the Libyan prime minister and believe the Libyan government will work diligently and expeditiously to bring the killers to justice.

And then STFD and let the diplomatic process do the heavy lifting.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 09-12-2012, 09:56 AM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

More on Mittens:

Mark Halperin: "Unless the Romney campaign has gamed this crisis out in some manner completely invisible to the Gang of 500, his doubling down on criticism of the President for the statement coming out of Cairo is likely to be seen as one of the most craven and ill-advised tactical moves in this entire campaign."

My take: Romney is a CHUMP. This is beyond ridiculous. I was thinking the same thing. S T F U already if you don't know what the #$%^ you're talking about.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X