X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror III: Dick Cheney's Hague ICC Vacation

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Its a war for the hearts and minds of ex-urban Minnesotans.
    To the rest of us, it's all just Southern Manitoba.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      To the rest of us, it's all just Southern Manitoba.
      I reject that! (its july)
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I am conservative, but I don't agree with much of Bachmann's BS. Even still, I don't mind her because with all of her bat**** crazy attributes I have a feeling that she does serve a purpose. I think much of her actual policy (not accusing half of Washington of being in the muslim brotherhood) has the potential to drive some actual productive conversation...
        I really don't follow her that closely, but it's been claimed at another forum she hasn't had any policy enacted since haeding to DC? fwiw of course

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          Small town? Not even. Wright is one of the top ten counties in the state and has as many people as Bloomington and Richfield combined.

Wright grew at 39% over the last decade...the second fastest growth rate out of the state's 87 counties.

How does a 'small town' county add more people than Golden Valley in just ten years? Absolutely an exurb of the twin cities.
          *slaps forehead*
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I agree, it is sad to see that Golden Valley isn't utilizing all of that extra, empty space it borders to expand at a faster rate.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Michelle Bachmann: "All Americans mourn the passing of the author of the Declaration of Independence, George Jefferson."

Comment

Gentlemen and ladies of Minnesota

As you argue about Congresslady Bachmann's district, let me show you the latest District 3 from the fine state of Maryland, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party:

*****http://htmlimg3.scribdassets.com/3d59jl4fr416u2up/images/1-2bf427a28c.png******
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

As you argue about Congresslady Bachmann's district, let me show you the latest District 3 from the fine state of Maryland, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party:

*****http://htmlimg3.scribdassets.com/3d59jl4fr416u2up/images/1-2bf427a28c.png******
                  Now that right there is ****ed up!
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Methinks Herr Rorschach must have been on that redistricting committee...
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      I am conservative, but I don't agree with much of Bachmann's BS. Even still, I don't mind her because with all of her bat**** crazy attributes I have a feeling that she does serve a purpose. I think much of her actual policy (not accusing half of Washington of being in the muslim brotherhood) has the potential to drive some actual productive conversation, the problem is, if she's involved in the conversation, all hell would break loose. If she just wasn't so ****ing nuts, she could actually do some good. (I am actually a bit sceptical of how bat**** crazy she actually is. I think she loves being talked about and loves playing to the base, so she says and does crazy ****. I'm thinking that she's actually pretty smart and most of the crazy is calculated)
                      No...she's genuinely nutso and the craziness is no act. She is driven exclusively by a quest for celebrity. If she were actually sharp enough...or cleverly sinister enough to hatch a calculated crazy persona as a strategy (she isn't) it isn't working as she has alienated tons of former supporters who've now concluded the same as original detractors did from the get go. Those who have never voted for her. If it were a calculated strategy she's definitely over-acting her characters part.

The purpose she serves is to provide a clear example of what's wrong in DC...pure 100% partisan politics. That is "Nut Job" Bachmann.
                      Minnesota Hockey

Comment

That's insane.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          That's insane.
                          According to the court, it is quite legal. The gerrymander comes to a vote in November.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

According to the court, it is quite legal. The gerrymander comes to a vote in November.
                            You act like gerrymandering is a) new b) unique to one political party

Comment

Things can be both insane and legal.

Do we have the actual language of the referendum yet? That in itself might be an exercise in creative convolution.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                You act like gerrymandering is a) new b) unique to one political party
                                Neither. Elections have consequences. But the Maryland gerrymander is in MY backyard. And this gerrymander is rather convoluted, don't you think??
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X