• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Re: Global War on Terror III: Dick Cheney's Hague ICC Vacation

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    OK, I know some people would rather see a different source for the story; leaving that aside, what an interesting development, eh?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...w5XoQ7akSRO9yK
    The thing about a news story is, it's a news story, it can be checked, so I don't really mind whether the source is the NYT or the NYP.

Very interesting story. Certainly not the first time we've done that kind of thing.

I am disappointed they didn't go full NYP with the headline, though. "Solving the Jewish Problem!" "Tel-A-ppease!" "Nety Nabs Nukes!" "Likud-ckoo!

I know, I know, that aint the war they're selling.
    Last edited by Kepler; 03-08-2012, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

OK, I know some people would rather see a different source for the story; leaving that aside, what an interesting development, eh?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...w5XoQ7akSRO9yK

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
    And yet conservatards still hate him.
    Well, to be fair to them, Obama is the "most dangerous president in modern American history."

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
    But not for that.

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    Because His Notresponsibleness has doubled down on just about every Bush policy. Remember closing Gitmo? Still going strong last time I looked.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Like the "Monty Burns or Romney?" quiz, and the "Coulter or Hitler?" quiz, they should have an "Obama or Bush?" quiz for foreign policy and intelligence statements. Except it would be impossible.
    Because His Notresponsibleness has doubled down on just about every Bush policy. Remember closing Gitmo? Still going strong last time I looked.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    Have you forgotten where you live??? OBAMA said it, that is the problem here. If GWB said it, all the handwringers would be throwing parades. (though to be fair, vice versa, too).
    Like the "Monty Burns or Romney?" quiz, and the "Coulter or Hitler?" quiz, they should have an "Obama or Bush?" quiz for foreign policy and intelligence statements. Except it would be impossible.

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Like it when the knucks' start embracing Dersh.

Anywho if someone is trying to kill Americans overseas, that person can be offed. Not sure what the problem is here.
    Have you forgotten where you live??? OBAMA said it, that is the problem here. If GWB said it, all the handwringers would be throwing parades. (though to be fair, vice versa, too).

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied

Like it when the knucks' start embracing Dersh.

Anywho if someone is trying to kill Americans overseas, that person can be offed. Not sure what the problem is here.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

He's an obvious racist. As is anyone who disagrees with or criticizes His Transcriptlessness.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

Alan Dershowitz had some http://www.newsma*****/Newsfront/Dershowitz-Obama-Chamberlain-Iran/2012/02/28/id/430824?PROMO_CODE=E4AA-1&utm_source=RSS_OB&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Picked harsh words for President Obama.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Let the record show that when our principles were most on the line... nobody important said squadoosh.
    But is it possible to fight a "moral" war? Sure there are supposed to be rules, but only if both sides are on the same page. If both sides are not, then lowest common denominator wins.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
    Let the record show that when our principles were most on the line... nobody important said squadoosh.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    New plan. Blind ballot boxes. You have to read the candidates positions but you get no name or party. Imagine the chaos.
    You lost them at "read."

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
    Generic focus group on the use of drone strikes against U.S. citizens associated with terrorist groups:
    Democrats: This is horrifying. We have met the terrorists, and they are us.*
    Republicans: Kill 'em! Kill 'em all! Kill 'em with fire!

Focus group on Obama's policy of killing U.S. citizens abroad with terrorist association:
    Deomocrats: You go, BO!
    Republicans: Won't anyone consider the constitution?

*With the exception of one talented Mother Jones commenter, who went with:
    Don't drone me, bro!
    Excellent.
    New plan. Blind ballot boxes. You have to read the candidates positions but you get no name or party. Imagine the chaos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X