X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror III: Dick Cheney's Hague ICC Vacation

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    And what I'm saying is that Saddam knew that he liked little girls.... how else do you completely change your entire view?
    Scott Ritter liked little kids, and Saddam knew it, so he told everyone there were no WMD's in Iraq so he wouldn't go to jail. Sure.

Where are the WMD's then? Did the entire invading force become kiddy diddlers too and Saddam found out about it, so no one ever told the American public about the massive piles of weapons discovered despite Ritter being blackmailed?

Here's a crazier theory. Ritter was telling the truth on that subject and his sexual perversions are tangential to the discussion. There were no WMD's, based on the fact that we, well, didn't find any WMD's, even after Saddam got strung up by his own people.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Scott Ritter liked little kids, and Saddam knew it, so he told everyone there were no WMD's in Iraq so he wouldn't go to jail. Sure.

Where are the WMD's then? Did the entire invading force become kiddy diddlers too and Saddam found out about it, so no one ever told the American public about the massive piles of weapons discovered despite Ritter being blackmailed?

Here's a crazier theory. Ritter was telling the truth on that subject and his sexual perversions are tangential to the discussion. There were no WMD's, based on the fact that we, well, didn't find any WMD's, even after Saddam got strung up by his own people.
      And I'm sure that if there were some there that we would have paid top dollar to the guy that pointed us to them. Crazy, I know.
      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Qaddafi's son killed in NATO airstrike.

No, not the vocal, British-educated one. A different one.

Qaddafi was in the house, but survived.
        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

• Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post

Plus three grand kids. Is this a case of "collateral damage" or "Kill them all and let God sort 'em out."??

Can somebody remind me again why NATO / us are involved in Libya?? Regime change??

"Those who ignore the past are bound to repeat it.". Guess somebody forgot to consult the adages.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Plus three grand kids. Is this a case of "collateral damage" or "Kill them all and let God sort 'em out."??

Can somebody remind me again why NATO / us are involved in Libya?? Regime change??

"Those who ignore the past are bound to repeat it.". Guess somebody forgot to consult the adages.
            you know, what gets me are the people who get upset because kids were killed in the strike.... so because they have somewhat famous parents now they count unlike all the kids on both sides who were killed?
            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
            Skating Friar Jersey
            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Originally posted by Patman View Post
              you know, what gets me are the people who get upset because kids were killed in the strike.... so because they have somewhat famous parents now they count unlike all the kids on both sides who were killed?
              Nope. Anyone that NATO kills in Libya is a mistake.

I'm just wondering what is our "National Interest" in the Libyan Civil War
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post

NATO isn't so sure.

Comment

On the other hand, Obama's going to give a press statement in around half an hour, so maybe they did get Qaddafi.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                    On the other hand, Obama's going to give a press statement in around half an hour, so maybe they did get Qaddafi.
                    No... the president raised the terrorist threat level as designated by DoD (FPCON)... do a google search... its all over the place... things are going to be ugly tomorrow I think.

edit: one could relate to the other though.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                      No... the president raised the terrorist threat level as designated by DoD (FPCON)... do a google search... its all over the place... things are going to be ugly tomorrow I think.
                      I guess I don't fully comprehend how big a deal FPCON Bravo is. Is that really late night press statement material?

Comment

I guess I don't fully comprehend how big a deal FPCON Bravo is. Is that really late night press statement material?
                        Dunno... I don't know if its a big deal either... Wiki says "somewhat predictable terrorist attack".... this could be a reaction to something else, but we'll see.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

CNN saying national security, but "not Libya".

I guess the obvious speculation is bin Laden then. That would be nice I suppose.

Comment

I guess the obvious speculation is bin Laden then. That would be nice I suppose.
                            I've seen "bin Laden" as one speculation... I tend to not believe it 'cause I would like to believe he's been dead for years. The thing is, i'm rather curious as to what it would be that other nations would not say is obvious.

edit: i just want them to get to this... i have to work tomorrow and I travel along one of the most well-noted targets.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

My guess is Iran.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Twitter

House Intelligence committee aide confirms that Osama Bin Laden is dead. U.S. has the body.

Comment

Working...
                                X