X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissThundercat
    replied
    A few years ago, I bemoaned guys treating trans girls as a fetish.

I'm 42 now, much more sexual than I've ever been in my life, and I've relented. However, a lot of the guys I've encountered are like the dog who caught the car and have no idea what to do. This is after they made wild promises about how they were going to show me a great time.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    He's lucky he's not deceased right now.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kelly...D0e0o9gZJB2HRs

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    If Lynn and I ever break up, I will look for recent divorcees. That way, I can get a good deal on someone who's already trained.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Indiana sex is more interesting than I'd imagined.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    What a time to be alive.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    May this happen to every single person on USCHO https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nebrask...iage-proposal/

They’re going to have gorgeous kids.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    My partner and I are okay if we have hookups with others.
    Unsolicited advice: not a good idea.

Inviting another person into a relationship in any sexual capacity does not lead any place healthy.

Why, yes, I will butt out.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    My partner and I are okay if we have hookups with others.

A guy sends me a message asking if we could hook up and I'm like "sure." Asked him for a time and a place. Doesn't get back to me, but keeps asking if we can. Never comes back with a time and a place.

I finally tell him that I'm no longer interested. Sends me another message asking if he could see me Sunday. I tell him no again, and he responds with pictures of his unit. I commented "how tiny!" and he finally said "never mind" and backed off.

Unsolicited d-ck pics are an automatic red card.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Rule 34; TIL there is a subculture that retouches (ahem) Barbies to make them anatomically correct. We are not a good species.

But, on the opposite note, someone created an anatomical cutaway of Barbie to prove how bad she is for little girls' aspirations. A human being with Barbie's dimensions would be unviable, due to the size of her vital organs.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

You found a white landscaper?
    I didn’t think of that until now, but yes…yes I did

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    guy is leering at me. I happen to notice his landscaping truck and in the front windshield- front and center- is a naked Barbie doll on all fours, as if she’s getting it from behind.
    You found a white landscaper?

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Walking the dogs today. A landscaping company is picking up leaves for my lazy rich neighbors.

guy is leering at me. I happen to notice his landscaping truck and in the front windshield- front and center- is a naked Barbie doll on all fours, as if she’s getting it from behind.

charming

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I can see both sides.
    I can see killing them. But not divorcing them.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I don't get breaking up after 20+ years married. Under 20, whatevs, you're still just dating, but over 20 you're so intermingled it's like cutting off your legs.
    I can see both sides.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    There's someone for everyone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X