X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Maybe we should just raise the age for liquor, weed, and smokes to 25.
    40. That guy in Philip K. Dick's "The Man Who Japed" was right.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Incels: I have a job and a car, I pay for everything on first dates, I'm a nice guy, why will no one sleep with me!?!?

Also Incels: I have two other male friends and no real hobbies or social life. My wardrobe consists of ratty t-shirts, unwashed jeans, and one, ill-fitting suit my mom bought for me over a decade ago that I haven't worn since. My idea of a perfect weekend involves video games, pizza, and beer/weed. I've never visited another country or even another state. I think Trump has some good ideas, I just wish he didn't Tweet so much. I love to give my opinion, but never stop and listen to anyone else. Let me tell you all about my ex, she was such a harpy bitch. Basically, I bring no social, emotional, or intellectual capital to the table, or any sense of maturity beyond the 12th grade whatsoever.
    Incels are people who stopped developing at 17.

Maybe we should just raise the age for liquor, weed, and smokes to 25.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Incels: I have a job and a car, I pay for everything on first dates, I'm a nice guy, why will no one sleep with me!?!?

Also Incels: I have two other male friends and no real hobbies or social life. My wardrobe consists of ratty t-shirts, unwashed jeans, and one, ill-fitting suit my mom bought for me over a decade ago that I haven't worn since. My idea of a perfect weekend involves video games, pizza, and beer/weed. I've never visited another country or even another state. I think Trump has some good ideas, I just wish he didn't Tweet so much. I love to give my opinion, but never stop and listen to anyone else. Let me tell you all about my ex, she was such a harpy bitch. Basically, I bring no social, emotional, or intellectual capital to the table, or any sense of maturity beyond the 12th grade whatsoever.
    So, Tim Pool?

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    It's the consequences of your actions!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ely-single-men

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    It's the consequences of your actions!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ely-single-men

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    There are quite a few profiles on Bumble around me that make it quite clear that Libs are not welcome.

Also come across a few matches that lead to dead ends when they started spouting MAGA crap.

Unfortunately this has become like the 2nd or 3rd check you need to make if you are hoping to build an actual relationship and not just party/hook up. It's something I try and infer from the info provided in the profile when swiping, and I know many others do the same.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I'm confused. There's already Grindr.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Awww...the incels and the MAGA cat ladies can finally find each other.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Nightmare fuel

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/s...t6W5w0Ew6TY0Fw

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Welp, they're both available.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    My beautiful Partner is also my Mistress and I have been officially collared by her.

Being collared is basically being committed. Not quite marriage.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Taylor Swift was right:

"Boys only want love if it's torture Don't say I didn't warn ya..."

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    No idea if this captures dating apps.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Internet creep: Your profile pic inspired me to talk to you.
    Me: Thanks; let me take it down.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X