Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
    Right, and even if he was, that wouldn't make them relationships. Two weeks? ****, a bunch of people here might only get a peck on the cheek in that timeframe.
    MNS might get to hold hands once.

But like I said earlier, there really is only one girl that I have met that I think an actual relationship would work with. I'm guessing that at some point I'll give in and give the relationship thing a try again, but I'm not exactly in a hurry.

Funny story from this weekend...I was at the DT, I was at the bar waiting to order another pitcher, and I overhear some girls a couple people behind me talking about me (it was obvious, because they called me "The Cowboy"). I don't think much of it, because, really, by that point in the night, it had happened about 5 times. (for some reason, the hat played even better than normal on Thursday night) I get my pitcher, start squeezing back through the crowd and as I finally get to a relatively open area, I over hear one of the girls say "Oh my god, that was him, the cowboy, he just rubbed up on you!". Luckily for me, another guy from our group was right behind me, and heard the whole thing, so I have confirmation that it happened.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      "Oh my god, that was him, the cowboy, he just rubbed up on you!"
      I don't know about the bars around there, but any of the ones I go to out here girls calling someone "the cowboy" is probably a put down! That conversation would probably go more like "Oh my god, that was him, the cowboy. He just rubbed up on you! ewwww [laughter]"

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
        I don't know about the bars around there, but any of the ones I go to out here girls calling someone "the cowboy" is probably a put down! That conversation would probably go more like "Oh my god, that was him, the cowboy. He just rubbed up on you! ewwww [laughter]"
        Those cowboys must not have Neat Hats (c).
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          I live in god's country, not on one of the hell hole coasts. And on top of that, this happened in the UP, there was no way it was an insult. Some people can deny it, but they're wrong, that hat works.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I live in god's country, not on one of the hell hole coasts. And on top of that, this happened in the UP, there was no way it was an insult. Some people can deny it, but they're wrong, that hat works.
            Lake Superior ain't considered a coast, eh?

Comment

I think that most around here know that I wouldn't, it was just advice to those that do. I try to limit my relationships to a week or 2, I get sick of that particular female after that amount of time. There is only one I've ever met that I could actually see myself being with long term.
              It's too bad she apparently has a boyfriend?
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

it doesn't do anything if you don't do anything to actually try and engage these women...
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  it doesn't do anything if you don't do anything to actually try and engage these women...
                  Not even a "tip of the hat"?

Comment

I live in god's country.
                    ... Israel?
                    Cornell University Men's Hockey
                    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

If he was in the UP, why would he want to engage? Didn't MNS get hit on in the UP, kinda tells me all I need to know about the females in that locale.
                      Old Monster Records

Comment

Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
                        If he was in the UP, why would he want to engage? Didn't MNS get hit on in the UP, kinda tells me all I need to know about the females in that locale.
                        Well when it "works" in the twin cities he tends to do the same thing...

Comment

Well when it "works" in the twin cities he tends to do the same thing...
                          Hmmm, he's what, in his late 20's....doesn't have long relationships with women but talks a ton about them and his conquests....seems like he should be doing fine with the ladies but never really initiates things with them....is his house neat and tidy too?
                          Old Monster Records

Comment

Hmmm, he's what, in his late 20's....doesn't have long relationships with women but talks a ton about them and his conquests....seems like he should be doing fine with the ladies but never really initiates things with them....is his house neat and tidy too?
                            Wears a cowboy hat...you might be on to something!

Comment

Wouldn't yooper chicks be perfect for him, especially if they have flat heads to hold the beer given his height and their short stature?

Comment

*snicker*
                                Cornell University Men's Hockey
                                NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X