Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

There's no reason to ever bring it up...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Hooper: Men need to believe that they're Marco F*ing Polo when it comes to sex.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Y'all are right. The worst that will happen is my buddy gets in a few "sloppy seconds" jibes. Life will go on.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomGoestheDynamite View Post
          Y'all are right. The worst that will happen is my buddy gets in a few "sloppy seconds" jibes. Life will go on.
          If he's your friend that won't even happen. It sounds like more than anything, you have a problem with the fact that your buddy got "there" first.
          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
            If he's your friend that won't even happen. It sounds like more than anything, you have a problem with the fact that your buddy got "there" first.
            Yeah. There's a difference between some one-nighter and a girl you're "with." You don't really joke like that about a girl your friend's "with."
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
              If he's a true friend he's already made the "sloppy seconds" jokes...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Yeah. There's a difference between some one-nighter and a girl you're "with." You don't really joke like that about a girl your friend's "with."
                He already did, but since I'm not technically "with" her at the moment, it can slide. I think hes smart enough and not such a huge *** to make this a recurring side crack if things progress.

And yeah, as I mentioned first, I'm not thrilled it happened, but nobody owed me anything at the time anyway.

Comment

Who cares? Your odds of finding vag that hasn't been penetrated by various objects (both foreign and domestic) are slim and nil in this day and age. As long as she isn't packing some diseases, you're golden.

Comment

Oh I would care to avoid virgins at all costs at my age (late 20s). Its just a unique situation to not just meet the a girl's past, but regularly hang out with one of the guys. I seriously doubt most people would have no emotional reaction. But yeah, ultimately it would be incredibly stupid to do anything to jeopardize this one a one night stand before i ever entered the picture.

Comment

Well, since he's your friend, at least you know where he's been.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                        Well, since he's your friend, at least you know where he's been.
                        And at least know the type of guy she digs, if only for one night.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomGoestheDynamite View Post
                          I've got another scenario for the brain trust. I've been seeing this girl for about a month now. Its in the that stage where it maybe heading for a relationship, but I still wouldn't use the g-word to describe her and I'm (as Almington mentioned above) assuming we aren't exclusive yet.

Now there are two buddies of mine who are part of a general social circle. One of them, S, decides to throw a party and invites people from other social groups he sort of hangs out with. I got there late, but by that time my other friend, D, had gotten a girls number. Over the course of the next two weeks he goes out with this girl twice and they have sex. I never meet this girl and don't even remember her name if it ever comes up.

Flashforward six months, and me, my current interest, and a number of other people are supposed to meet up for a bar concert. My Interest in I arrive separately and my friend, D, is already there with a few others (see where this is going). We're fairly far from the door when I see The Interest walk in and point her out. D turns to me and says "Remember 6 months ago, that girl I had sex with once, thats her".

Needless to say I'm not pleased, but at the same time really have no justifiable reason to be angry with two consenting adults acting on their own free will. By the time you're closing in on 30, everybody has a past, I just don't want to know about it. My buddy assures me the situation is over, they didn't really click, and haven't talked in months. The Interest has no idea I currently know and didn't spend much time if any talking to my buddy. Would a clear the air moment be the thing to attempt? I sort of feel like I would have to before this goes exclusive, but at the same time is it best to simply let things alone?
                          I wouldn't go out of my way to make it a topic of conversation, but if things with you and your interest get serious, and you get to the point where you're meeting each other's friends, you need to be prepared for the fact that it will come up eventually.
                          Cornell University Men's Hockey
                          NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

Great news! The girls number I got last week who was a “wrong” number turned out that I messed up one digit in the phone number. I re-acquired it and she seemed very responsive. This one was a cute little redhead. Going to try to hang out tonight. If not, than its off to Boston to watch the bruins.
                            "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
                              Clearly you have to have sex with your friend and then wait for the girl to mention something about her and him. And then afterwards you can say "Me too! We have so much in common!"

It'll only make the relationship that much stronger.
                              Not all guys are like you.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Not all guys are like you.
                                Which is sad.
                                Old Monster Records

Comment

Working...
                                X