Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    Also add anyone who uses "alpha", "beta" or any other of that nonsense in an un-ironic way.
    "SJW" is an auto-ignore on reddit. Also "red pill," any Pepe meme, or any MRA gibberish.


    Last edited by Kepler; 03-10-2023, 11:57 AM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Automatic DQs:

      "Chad," "soyboy," "Elon Musk or Joe Rogan is a genius," "I'm a nice guy," "I'm not like all the other guys," unsolicited dick pics, and looking slovenly.
      This is a reminder that there's a reason why my wife says she lucked out and that I'm an uncommon catch.

      Comment


      • And with boys, there's a difference between looking a little rough and looking like you came out of the South Park World of Warcraft episode.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          And with boys, there's a difference between looking a little rough and looking like you came out of the South Park World of Warcraft episode.
          "Greetings, m'lady..."

          Comment


          • Y'all realize that there is a whole bunch of women out there that find some of the tags y'all mentioned as positives, right? A good bit of the profiles that the algorithm sends my way openly state that they want exactly what y'all are making fun of. These women do exist. Specifically, it's VERY prevalent among the "Hockey Mom" crowd. And when dealing with women who are interested in outdoor activities (fishing, hiking, Ski/Snowboard, etc) there is a full on MAGA for every true Hippie chick.

            It's not some mythical creature that doesn't exist. They are out there in numbers.

            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

            Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

            Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

            Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

            Comment


            • Yes, well.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                Y'all realize that there is a whole bunch of women out there that find some of the tags y'all mentioned as positives, right? A good bit of the profiles that the algorithm sends my way openly state that they want exactly what y'all are making fun of. These women do exist. Specifically, it's VERY prevalent among the "Hockey Mom" crowd. And when dealing with women who are interested in outdoor activities (fishing, hiking, Ski/Snowboard, etc) there is a full on MAGA for every true Hippie chick.

                It's not some mythical creature that doesn't exist. They are out there in numbers.
                Of course there are. But that MAGA dating service was a complete disaster, and I think most other attempts have failed as well.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                Comment


                • Well yea. **insert joke about Dating after 30**

                  But the MAGA chicks do certainly exist and buy into the exact crap that y'all are claiming "never works". Just like women tell guys who support Trump to walk on, many women want nothing to do with a Biden supporter.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                  Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                  Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                  Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

                    Of course there are. But that MAGA dating service was a complete disaster, and I think most other attempts have failed as well.
                    I'm talking mainstream apps like Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge.
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                    Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                    Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                    Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      Y'all realize that there is a whole bunch of women out there that find some of the tags y'all mentioned as positives, right? A good bit of the profiles that the algorithm sends my way openly state that they want exactly what y'all are making fun of. These women do exist. Specifically, it's VERY prevalent among the "Hockey Mom" crowd. And when dealing with women who are interested in outdoor activities (fishing, hiking, Ski/Snowboard, etc) there is a full on MAGA for every true Hippie chick.

                      It's not some mythical creature that doesn't exist. They are out there in numbers.
                      I think we know that. The retards reproduce, and it can't all be rape.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Those women can be attracted to types like Flaggy.

                        but if i show up with a nice dress, heels, makeup, and matching lingerie, and the boy doesn't put in a similar effort, that boy isn't worthy of my time.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

                        Comment


                        • How do you know if the guy is wearing matching lingerie at the start of the date?
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

                          "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

                          "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            How do you know if the guy is wearing matching lingerie at the start of the date?
                            Doesn't have to be matching lingerie, but a nice jacket and a freshly trimmed beard will definitely score points with me.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              Well yea. **insert joke about Dating after 30**

                              But the MAGA chicks do certainly exist and buy into the exact crap that y'all are claiming "never works". Just like women tell guys who support Trump to walk on, many women want nothing to do with a Biden supporter.
                              Of course it works on some women. Insecure, poorly educated women who need a daddy/meal ticket to survive and/or move up a social class. Women raised in certain religious households who have been impressed to believe that their raison d'etre is to be a servant for their husband and a broodsow for the Xtian army. Provincial, country club-minded women who only care about their social and financial status and no one else. Gun-twirlin' buckle bunnies (thanks to BoBo, they can even get elected to federal office).

                              Comment


                              • Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X