Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Unless specifically specified, a MN wedding will have:
    Chicken Dance
    The latest line dance craze
    Conga line
    And toss in some inappropriate wedding songs like "You Shook Me (All Night Long)"
    I have been to precisely zero weddings since 1992 with any of those.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

    Comment


    • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

      You know who I thought of as a potential bridesmaid at my wedding? Quiz.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

      Comment


      • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

        And she's single!

        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

          Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          And she's single!

          Not my type...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

          Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

          Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

          Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

          Comment


          • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

            Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Not my type...
            Because she's willing?
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

            "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

            "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

            Comment


            • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

              This board taught me two very important things:

              1. Being a nice person is the default. If I want someone to date me, I need to have what they're looking for, or as Alec Baldwin once said..."if you want to work here, CLOSE." So avoiding dating websites and working on some things I don't like about myself, such as no longer being desperate and clingy... helps.

              2. I always hear married couples say "I married my best friend." If I do find that special someone, I want it to be my best friend.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

              Comment


              • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

                So... I took a chance, and I put myself on Plenty of Fish, Grindr, and Fet Life (for those into BDSM). And Grindr is okay; they now have a setting where you can say whether you accept NSFW pics, and I set mine to "NEVER."
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

                Comment


                • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

                  Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  I always hear married couples say "I married my best friend." If I do find that special someone, I want it to be my best friend.
                  The second part of that is "and woke up with my worst enemy."

                  Marriage is many things all stuck together: friendship, love, lust, business partnership, mutually respectful territorial occupation, teamwork, and endless grievance collection and diffusion. I can't imagine doing it with anybody I was not 100% devoted to and sure of.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

                    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    The second part of that is "and woke up with my worst enemy."

                    Marriage is many things all stuck together: friendship, love, lust, business partnership, mutually respectful territorial occupation, teamwork, and endless grievance collection and diffusion. I can't imagine doing it with anybody I was not 100% devoted to and sure of.
                    .
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                    Comment


                    • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

                      So I put myself on Plenty of Fish and OK Cupid and am getting responses already from women. YES.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

                      Comment


                      • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

                        Is it bad when you start seeing repeats on Tinder/Bumble...especially when you've only lived here less than 3 months?
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

                        Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

                        Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

                        Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

                          Connected with a cis man on a dating app. Being trans was not the deal breaker. Not being able to wear heels was.

                          Boys are gross and stupid. Life demands I wear Nike shoes with every article of clothing I own right now.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

                          Comment


                          • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

                            Dude probably had a serious foot fetish. Probably wanted you step on his cubes. Bullet dodged.

                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N8orMfUHdWw
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                            Comment


                            • Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

                              Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              Is it bad when you start seeing repeats on Tinder/Bumble...especially when you've only lived here less than 3 months?
                              Only when you start accepting them.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Is it bad when you start seeing repeats on Tinder/Bumble...especially when you've only lived here less than 3 months?
                                Haven't had that problem yet, but I only started with Bumble last month.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X