Clear All

• Re: Deadliest Catch - Season 7

Hell of an opening.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Finally caught up on the season.

Elliott is to put it mildly, a jerk, is probably not off the drugs and alcohol, and has no place being the captain of a boat. He's going to get someone killed. Plain and simple. I fear for anyone working on his boat.

It's good to see Josh get the Cornelia Marie back out there. I really root for him to make a success of it. So far it appears as if he is going about it the best way he knows how to and with a good attitude.
      My Four Favorite teams:
      RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
      Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        At this point, I don't who I have less hope for. Elliot or Jake Harris.
        At least Jake isn't running a boat and putting 5 other guys plus the camera crew at risk with his stupidity.

It makes me wonder if the camera crew and producers get more/less money depending upon which boat they are on. I would want about 10x more to be on the Saga than on any other boat.
        My Four Favorite teams:

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattS View Post
          At least Jake isn't running a boat and putting 5 other guys plus the camera crew at risk with his stupidity.

It makes me wonder if the camera crew and producers get more/less money depending upon which boat they are on. I would want about 10x more to be on the Saga than on any other boat.
          There is zero chance anyone is letting Elliott drive that boat under the influence.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            There is zero chance anyone is letting Elliott drive that boat under the influence.
            I'm not sure I am understand you. Are you trying to tell me that it could or would not happen? I believe that some of the other people on the boat (specifically the Discovery people) would not knowingly let it happen, but do I think he has and would continue to if the opportunity or desire arose? Sure do.
            My Four Favorite teams:

Comment

• Originally posted by MattS View Post
              I'm not sure I am understand you. Are you trying to tell me that it could or would not happen? I believe that some of the other people on the boat (specifically the Discovery people) would not knowingly let it happen, but do I think he has and would continue to if the opportunity or desire arose? Sure do.
              Would not. There's not an effing chance he'd be allowed out of their sights with the chance to shoot, snort, smoke... None. The liabilities alone would stomp that out.

btw, I'm not saying he's not a ******, but I'm also not saying those on the boat are.
              Last edited by Slap Shot; 06-16-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

And the new guy breaks Elliot's boat. Outstanding.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Has everyone gone insane? Sig brings his daughter on, pu$$yfoots around her to the point of alienating the crew, and Elliott brings his frigging girlfriend?

Comment

I wont lie, I am over Phil Harris' death and the Cornelia Marie in general. Almost as annoying as Elliot and the constant drama he brings upon himself.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

More Elliott drama. Hopefully this is the last episode we see of him and his sorry act.

God, that was fun...

Comment

As annoying as Elliott is, no one likes talking about themselves as often as Junior and for me that makes him even more annoying.

Comment

Working...
                        X