• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Deadliest Catch - Season 7

Edgar and Jake Anderson kick ***.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Edgar handled that perfectly. Succinctly, abrupt, and to the point. And Jake Anderson has every right to be offended.

I think the book's been written on Jake Harris.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

And we're not even through the first half of the show yet.

God, that was fun...

Comment

That is sad. Really have to feel for everyone on that boat.

I echo everyone elses comments. Jake Anderson and Edgar are awesome. Jake Harris is not.

Comment

Maybe Jake Harris belongs on Elliot's boat next season, if either of them are employed.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              Maybe Jake Harris belongs on Elliot's boat next season, if either of them are employed.
              That would be...dare I say it...EPIC.

Comment

Good move by Crosby there on the Kodiak. He may have saved Warren for some serious damage. And good for Warren toughing it up. I think he deserves a bit bigger paycheck.

And I was wondering where Crosby was. I remember him being one of the few greenhorns on the Wizard to make it and become a solid crewmember.

Comment

It really figures that I ended up talking about the Ramblin' Rose with the ice thing.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

And not suprisingly, the clunk of the crab pot hitting the ice may be from the Rambling Rose. Though for some reason I thought I saw a red boat doing that.

Either way, Elliot is NOT going to get all those pots back.

Comment

Keith ain't never taking another vacation.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Ok. End of the season and I have a question. Let's say you were putting together an All-Star Team of crab fishermen. You get 5 deckhands and a captain. Who are your picks?

Honestly I would just pick the normal crew and captain of the Northwestern (minus Jake Harris of course). Their normal crew is 5 guys. You could probably replace Matt with someone like Freddie from the Wizard (formerly of the Cornelia) and probably be better off since Matt has had some issues with his work in the past. But he has been good the past few seasons, so he could stay too and you still have an awesome crew.

Comment

Captain: Sig

Deck Boss: Edgar
                          Others: Jake Anderson, Freddie, Mouse (Wizard), Mike Fourtner (Time Bandit)

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                            Ok. End of the season and I have a question. Let's say you were putting together an All-Star Team of crab fishermen. You get 5 deckhands and a captain. Who are your picks?

Honestly I would just pick the normal crew and captain of the Northwestern (minus Jake Harris of course).
                            This. If I was to ever work on a crab boat it would be the Northwestern. Nobody else would I even consider.
                            My Four Favorite teams:
                            RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
                            Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Captain: Sig

Deck Boss: Edgar
                              Others: Jake Anderson, Freddie, Mouse (Wizard), Mike Fourtner (Time Bandit)
                              Good picks. To be a bit more fair I will go the MLB route and try to pick some folks from other boats. Sig, Edgar, Jake Anderson are musts. I would also add Freddie and Mike as well. Not sure about Mouse. He is good, but I might go someone else. The Seabrooke has some decent hands but I dont really know any of them. Crosby from the Kodiak I remember being a solid deckhand too. So that 5th spot for me could rotate, but the core of Sig, Edgar, Jake and Freddie would always stay.

Comment

I waffled between Mouse and Josh Harris. Josh seems to give a damn, and would certainly be the 5th man on that boat.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X