Deadliest Catch - Season 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Deadliest Catch - Season 7

Here we go. This kid is in BAD shape. Im sure we will see him evacuated this episode. Wonder if we will also find out what is actually wrong.

Comment

They're gonna give us something on him.

I don't remember reading anything about this during taping.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I have to wonder if Kieth and the others on the Wizard will change at all in the future in response to this, even if it was something that they could not control. I have to feel Kieth will be more careful about picking his deckhands and hopefully not just take the guy at the top of the stack of applications. Maybe the other deckhands will be willing to work with them a bit more and just not expect them to start doing a job with little or no guidance. Maybe the wont.
        Last edited by Proud2baLaker; 05-22-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Elliot's gonna f around and get someone killed on that deck sooner or later.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Elliot's gonna f around and get someone killed on that deck sooner or later.
            I was just about to post something similar.

Comment

Thank God the owner has the boat and the safety of the crew in mind. Elliot is an idiot.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if Elliot lost that boat before too long.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I never figured Jake would do that well. Time will tell, but so far, so good.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Im glad they invited Jake back to the Northwestern for Opie season. If he continues to put forth the effort, he is on the right boat to learn the skills he needs to eventually go back and captain his boat. Maybe things can go well for Josh too and they can do something like the Time Bandit with each taking charge during a season. But its going to be a few years before that happens.

I know we just got on Elliots case for staying out but I feel like the guy on the Seabrooke (cant remember his name) is better suited to keep fishing, even with one working engine. I feel like that with him at least if the weather gets bad he wont put his own job ahead of the safety of the crew.

Comment

The one engine is what concerns me. If he gets in a bad spot, does he have enough power to get out of harm's way?

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        The one engine is what concerns me. If he gets in a bad spot, does he have enough power to get out of harm's way.
                        Yeah I would definetly have considered selling off the remainder of my quota and stayed in and got the engine fixed.

Comment

I knew it. Have to wait another week to see what happened. Im sure I could find something online if I searched though...

Comment

Boats that size going backwards into rollers that size isn't exactly textbook.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

The Seabrooke is **** lucky they didn't end up on the rocks.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Ah. We come back from commercial and the hurricane is magically gone.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X