Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Deadliest Catch - Season 7

I see Freddy is douching out again...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Okay, I'd like to see Bill's greenhorn on the Wizard. That would be comedy gold.

Keith would drill a hole in this guy's *** clear up to his eardrums.
      Last edited by Hammer; 05-06-2014, 08:07 PM.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        I like Bill, but I don't think his skills are on the same level as the rest of them.
        They all seem to say that he is one of the legends up there, but I would agree. Maybe at this point he's just in it to make his son a man, and really just looking forward to getting back to taking tourists fishing in Hawaii.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          They all seem to say that he is one of the legends up there, but I would agree. Maybe at this point he's just in it to make his son a man, and really just looking forward to getting back to taking tourists fishing in Hawaii.
          His boat seems to always have the most drama...his son acts like a twat all the time and the deckboss is a jerkoff too.

Keith may be a ****** to greenhorns but he at least tries to keep things flowing.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            His boat seems to always have the most drama...his son acts like a twat all the time and the deckboss is a jerkoff too.

Keith may be a ****** to greenhorns but he at least tries to keep things flowing.
            I agree. I think Keith is an ******* but at least I think he tries to keep his people safe and makes good decisions (mostly) for catching crab.

There is no way I would work on a crab boat but if I was and given the choice of boat, I would work on the Northwestern and maybe the Wizard and the Seabrooke. However there is no way would I work on the Time Bandit, or whatever boats Elliott and Wild Bill are captaining. I would have worked on the Cornelia Marie when Phil was captaining.
            My Four Favorite teams:
            RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
            Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Monty just bombed Elliott. And it was awesome.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Holy ****. I can't believe they did that.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Elliot is a trailer-trash punk *****. Someone needs to kick the **** out of his sorry white-trash ***.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Elliot is a trailer-trash punk *****. Someone needs to kick the **** out of his sorry white-trash ***.
                    What a loser hey i owe 49k in child support but it's never my fault

Comment

That ought to tell you something about the girl he stuck his dick in, too.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Hopefully Bill stiffs that greenhorn, too.

God, that was fun...

Comment

That ought to tell you something about the girl he stuck his dick in, too.
                          I think Elliot sucks hardcore but I think there is more to this than him being a deadbeat. Something else is going on with this...it is not hard to manipulate the system.

(my mom screwed my dad over using child support when they were separated...he will never not owe the State because of it even though he was paying her support and they reconciled)
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Aw, hell. More Elliot drama, not even 5 minutes into the episode.

God, that was fun...

Comment

At this point, I don't who I have less hope for. Elliot or Jake Harris.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                At this point, I don't who I have less hope for. Elliot or Jake Harris.
                                I just saw last week's episode and am gonna catch tonight's with the 11pm est replay of it....

Elliot has problems... I understand that the culture up there is way different than what we have down here in the lower 48... But at the same time, there is NO PLACE where acting like that is acceptable... He seems fully aware of the problem, but doesn't want to make any effort to better himself... That's just being a sad human being...
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X