Deadliest Catch - Season 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Deadliest Catch - Season 7

The good news: The Cornelia Marie is back! It arrived at Akutan for King Crab season.
    More good news: Josh Harris is in charge.

The bad news: Discovery decided not to follow the Cornelia Marie this season. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...7&l=50bb8edd88

To track the boats: http://www.corneliamarie.com/how-to-track-deadliest-catch-boats-in-real-time/
    Last edited by Priceless; 10-07-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      The good news: The Cornelia Marie is back! It arrived at Akutan for King Crab season.
      More good news: Josh Harris is in charge.

The bad news: Discovery decided not to follow the Cornelia Marie this season. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...7&l=50bb8edd88

To track the boats: http://www.corneliamarie.com/how-to-...-in-real-time/
      Well, good for Josh to get that boat going again. Too bad we won't get to see the journey. It had to be his decision right? Learning how to captain a boat with those cameras in your face wouldn't be easy. I can't imagine Discovery wouldn't have wanted to follow the CM. I'm curious to see what really was behind the decision.
      Last edited by icebadger; 10-07-2013, 10:54 PM.
      Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
      Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
      sigpic
      Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
      1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Originally posted by icebadger View Post
        Well, good for Josh to get that boat going again. Too bad we won't get to see the journey. It had to be his decision right? Learning how to captain a boat with those cameras in your face wouldn't be easy. I can't imagine Discovery wouldn't have wanted to follow the CM. I'm curious to see what really was behind the decision.
        I'm sure another reason being Josh probably having to deal with Jake... Keep that stuff "in house"...
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          I'm sure another reason being Josh probably having to deal with Jake... Keep that stuff "in house"...
          Is he really dumb enough to have his brother on the boat? Or are you just speculating?
          My Four Favorite teams:
          RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
          Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattS View Post
            Is he really dumb enough to have his brother on the boat? Or are you just speculating?
            I'm talking about Jake flipping out because Josh told him "No!"... I can see Jake getting upset about that and the situation going downhill very fast...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by icebadger View Post
              Well, good for Josh to get that boat going again. Too bad we won't get to see the journey. It had to be his decision right?
              From the wording on the CM website, it sounds like they wanted the cameras but Discovery said no. Could it be that Discovery put Josh's success as a captain ahead of ratings? You know viewership would have spiked to see how Josh did.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                From the wording on the CM website, it sounds like they wanted the cameras but Discovery said no. Could it be that Discovery put Josh's success as a captain ahead of ratings? You know viewership would have spiked to see how Josh did.
                Yeah, I really doubt Discovery would have turned down the chance to film the CM. Maybe Josh put some conditions on the filming, etc. that Discovery did not like and they declined the film. That way Josh can say it was Discovery's choice. Who knows, I guess...maybe more info will come out as the season goes along or when the show starts airing in April.
                Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                sigpic
                Donate

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                  I'm talking about Jake flipping out because Josh told him "No!"... I can see Jake getting upset about that and the situation going downhill very fast...
                  Got it. I can see that happening too. No way I would have Jake on the boat if I was Josh (or any Captain).
                  My Four Favorite teams:
                  RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
                  Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Gov't shutdown threatens crabbing season

No government = no crabbing permits = no Deadliest Catch? Or possibly one only focused on opies?
                    Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                    sigpic
                    Donate

Comment

The Cornelia Marie has already caught half its quota for the King Crab season.

Comment

Season 10 will debut April 22 on Discovery.

Major plots for the new season will include Josh Harris' attempt to revive the Cornelia Marie, and Mandy Hansen, daughter of Sig Hansen, who oversees all operations involving the Northwestern.
                        Last edited by Priceless; 03-13-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

I'm amazed this is still here.

Season 10 started tonight. Surprised that it's a 2-hour episode.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Wow. Quite the episode. Sounds like there's a lot of crazy things going to play out this year.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I bet that ******* wishes he kissed that coin now.

Comment

I like Bill, but I don't think his skills are on the same level as the rest of them.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X