Deadliest Catch - Season 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Deadliest Catch - Season 7

I don't think I've seen Sig quite that intense before.

EDIT: And I don't think I saw that coming, either.
    Last edited by Hammer; 07-23-2013, 09:00 PM.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I wonder who ends up with the hamburger hand. I also wonder what Josh Harris did.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Well, I did hear that he got the Cornelia Marie back, but that still didn't look good for him.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I didn't get to watch this weeks episode but I did catch the last few minutes. Was surprised to see Sig just hand it over like that.

I feel like the hamburger hand might be on the Kiska Sea. The editing made it sound like the CG helicopter was trying to help them with something. But who knows.

I almost wonder if Josh didn't do anything wrong but instead if its more of a "its time for you to sink or swim" moment that they are trying to do with Josh. You need to be focusing on getting that boat out there rather than being on our boat type of thing.

Comment

Yeah I think Josh isnt kicked off so much as they just want him to move on.

I was surprised Sig did that...he must have freaked out about how intense he got going into port or something. It isnt like he hasnt had tough seasons before...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I didn't realize this was a 2-hour finale.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Hell of a cash-in on the Kiska Sea.

God, that was fun...

Comment

So...any bets as to which boat has the guy that gets his digits smashed?

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    So...any bets as to which boat has the guy that gets his digits smashed?
                    I'm going to guess none of the featured boats or it would have been news when it happened.

Comment

Keith took that well.

Comment

Cool ending with the Cornelia Marie.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Monte disrespected the captain...why isn't Freddie giving him hell? For that matter, the greenhorn doesn't seem to have a Mohawk....

Comment

Monte is the relief captain and outranks Freddie

I will say, for as horrible as Keith is, I think I could take it for almost a 6 figure payout. That is a lot of booze to drink away the idiocy!

I wonder if douch...errr...Freddie will go back to the CM. Lets hope he doesnt Josh is too cool to deal with guys like that.

I felt great for Edgar

What a crazy season...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Great season. That's all.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Keith was eating some local seafood while on a bike tour of Maine
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carri...31101290242718
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X