Deadliest Catch - Season 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Deadliest Catch - Season 7

Another greenhorn on the Wizard. This ought to go well.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

"I'm not a yeller, screamer, or a belitterer."

Nice, direct shots at Keith and Elliot from Scott.

Am I spoiling anything for anyone as I post on the fly here?

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        "I'm not a yeller, screamer, or a belitterer."

Nice, direct shots at Keith and Elliot from Scott.

Am I spoiling anything for anyone as I post on the fly here?
        Nope.

Comment

Good. I'm concerned about those that can't watch live. I don't want to wreck it for them, either.

It was Travis, not Jake.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Good. I'm concerned about those that can't watch live. I don't want to wreck it for them, either.

It was Travis, not Jake.
            Yeah. It was scary but Andy made a good point. Got to be way more careful when you are doing that, especially when the boat and dock are so icy.

Good move by Junior here. Really showing he is a good captain with loads of integrity. And Elliot continues to be a jerk.

Comment

I'm not watching live, but don't worry about spoilers. If people don't want to be spoiled, they shouldn't come into this thread when the show is on

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                I'm not watching live, but don't worry about spoilers. If people don't want to be spoiled, they shouldn't come into this thread when the show is on
                Exactly. I could see it as a problem if we were posting in the TV thread since so many shows may be discussed there but when you come here there is only one thing we are talking about.
                Last edited by Proud2baLaker; 06-05-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

That SUCKS. The Seabrooke is short on engine luck. Well, the good kind anyway.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    That SUCKS. The Seabrooke is short on engine luck. Well, the good kind anyway.
                    Hopefully they get it taken care of ok.

I know I could never do that job, but if I had to be a deckhand on the boats up there Northwestern and Seabrooke are probably the 2 I would consider. Sig and Junior can catch crab. Time Bandit and Kodiak would probably be close 2nds. Ramblin Rose isnt even a possibility. Wizard would be ahead of Ramblin Rose only because Kieth usually has large quotas which means more chances for money.
                    Last edited by Proud2baLaker; 06-05-2012, 08:37 PM. Reason: got the name of wild bills boat...Kodiak

Comment

Fortner on the Time Bandit talking about a chunck of ice falling and snaping someones neck. Some foreshadowing there...though I doubt we see a broken neck we already know someone will get hit with falling ice.

Whoops. I say whoever lit that mortar should have to coil all the rope. That was Scotty right?

Comment

Elliott is such an effing knob.

Comment

This should be Elliot's last season as captain. If I am the owner of the Ramblin Rose, after his terrible king season and his awful attitude, I would be looking for a new captain.

Comment

Don't know if it's been discussed, but Elliott's incessant calling to his baby mama hasn't gone over well. She has gotten a restraining order against him because he called her 38 times and texted her 15 times in less than an hour. On another instance, called 54 times over the course of an evening. More disturbing, he told her mother "If I can't have her, no one can." What a guy.

Comment

It hasn't been yet, but it's not surprising at all. He doesn't appear to be a good guy at all.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Edward whining again. Wants the wheelhouse. Only thing in his way is that his brother straight up catches a ton of crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X