Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 FF tickets, blue line

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4 FF tickets, blue line

    4 Frozen Four tickets, Section 104, Row 11. Just inside the blue line, above the glass so the whole ice is visible.

    Face is $189, asking $150 per, total of $600. Buy by tomorrow (Tuesday), I'll throw in free shipping via Fed Ex.
    Last edited by macminn; 03-29-2010, 12:09 PM.

  • #2
    Re: 4 FF tickets, blue line

    Originally posted by macminn View Post
    4 Frozen Four tickets, Section 104, Row 11. Just inside the blue line, above the glass so the whole ice is visible.

    Face is $189, asking $150 per, total of $600. Buy by tomorrow (Tuesday), I'll throw in free shipping via Fed Ex.
    Hey im interested, Any chance I can just buy 2?
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 4 FF tickets, blue line

      I'd like to sell all 4 at once.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 4 FF tickets, blue line

        Originally posted by macminn View Post
        I'd like to sell all 4 at once.
        ah gotcha, I just need two thought you might be able to as long as you keep them in pairs. No chance in changing that?
        Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 4 FF tickets, blue line

          I could probably do a pair. I'm at a hockey game right now, will check later.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 4 FF tickets, blue line

            Originally posted by macminn View Post
            I could probably do a pair. I'm at a hockey game right now, will check later.
            Ok need atleast two, may see if I can get the other two sold for you as well.
            Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 4 FF tickets, blue line

              Let me know how many you want, how you want to pay for them. PayPal works great, secure for both parties. I can send you an invoice. Can ship Tuesday for you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 4 FF tickets, blue line

                Originally posted by macminn View Post
                Let me know how many you want, how you want to pay for them. PayPal works great, secure for both parties. I can send you an invoice. Can ship Tuesday for you.
                Pay pal is great for me. Im waiting to hear back from someone. Is there a better place to reach you so I can let you know as soon as I do?
                Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

                Comment

                Working...
                X