Need 4 tickets for Fenway 1/8/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 4 tickets for Fenway 1/8/2010

BU fan would like to come in from Los Angeles to see the Terriers at Fenway Park. I struck out in the pre-sale. Spent 30 minutes in virtual waiting room before being told there were only single tickets left. Will try tomorrow, but am not to optimistic.

Any tickets or advice?

Thanks.

Re: Need 4 tickets for Fenway 1/8/2010

Originally posted by jayc View Post
    BU fan would like to come in from Los Angeles to see the Terriers at Fenway Park. I struck out in the pre-sale. Spent 30 minutes in virtual waiting room before being told there were only single tickets left. Will try tomorrow, but am not to optimistic.

Any tickets or advice?

Thanks.

Tickets did not go on sale until Noon today. Not sure how you sat in a VWR for a half hour before that unless there was a pre-sale. I'm still in the waiting room right now and I got in at 11:50.
    Quinnipiac University 2002-2006
    The Northford years

Comment

Tickets sold out quick - guess Ace Tickets computers are faster than mine. I got in at 1:00 and selected LF granstand ($75.00) and was told right away that the event was sold out.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Tickets sold out quick - guess Ace Tickets computers are faster than mine. I got in at 1:00 and selected LF granstand ($75.00) and was told right away that the event was sold out.
        those were the designated bc/nu home section. i believe those sold out when the team's season ticket holders had their pre-sale two weeks ago.

i bought in that territory instead of our side because with the set up, those look like the best viewing area.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
        X