Frozen Four Suite Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four Suite Tickets

Tickets for suite # 20 for sale for $700. Includes seat for both sessions (Thurs and Sat), food, and alcohol. My wife and I do this every year and we enjoy meeting college hockey fans from all over the country.
    It doesn't matter who you root for. I'm a BC fan and my wife bleeds Sioux green. If you have questions please contact us at 701-317-3030. It is a great way to watch the FF.

Thanks
    H

Re: Frozen Four Suite Tickets

Maybe a shot in the dark, but I'd be interested in 2 tickets but def not for the $700. My best offer would probably be $300. If you're not willing to do it or the tix are no longer available no problem as I had planned on scalping them anyways as they will be pretty cheap once we're there but I've never sat in a suite in the 12 years I've been going and sounds like it could be a good time...... I too am a BC fan so either way hopefully we're both happy come next Saturday night!

Comment

Re: Frozen Four Suite Tickets

Hi. We still have tickets available but the price is still $700 for the entire tournament. Being in a suite is a different experience. We also order a full dinner on Thursday with the long day and order people's beverage of choice for them to have in the suite. Enjoy the games- go BC!

Comment

Working...
      X