Public Sale Next Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Sale Next Week?

Anybody know if some lingering seats might go on sale next week? I need a pair and I can't pay the prices on stub hub etc.
    Go Pioneers!

Re: Public Sale Next Week?

I don't think so. NCAA had two day tickets, semi-final tickets, and championship tickets listed on their site which took you to ticketmaster. They don't have any tickets listed except friday night at the frozen four. But I don't know for a fact!

Comment

Keep an eye on Stubhub on the 4th, which is the last day Stubhub will allow tickets to be sold (Stubhub will not sell hard tickets 3 days before an event, to allow for enough time to ship the tickets to the buyer) ... when you list on Stubhub, they give you an option to decline your price gradually until the last day they can be sold. I'm not sure at what point the last price drop occurs, but the last day is when the prices will be cheapest.

I guarantee that some of those tickets sellers will get anxious about getting stuck with tickets they can't/won't use, so on the 4th, the prices will bottom out!

Miche B
      SIOUX YA YA

Comment

The stub hub scenario is correct. As game day gets close prices will come down. I talked to a scalper at the frozen four and tickets will be available game day on the street and prices will come ydown on stub hub and craiglist, etc. Expect to pay above face but more reasonable than what you are seeing now.

Comment

Working...
        X