Looking for 2 tickets to 2011 Frozen Four, all sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 2 tickets to 2011 Frozen Four, all sessions

Howdy - I know all you guys WITH tickets have plenty of options to sell them. Pick me! I'm in Colorado and want to get a plane ticket home, but would like to have tickets first. I grew up in the old Ralph, and my family bleeds green and white. Would sure like to get 2 tickets for me and my old man. Thanks a lot!!

Re: Looking for 2 tickets to 2011 Frozen Four, all sessions

Brad 218-779-2831 if you want em i will sell them i am sure we have crossed paths i am an old Ralph guy o **** i am old i also remember the Barn holy crap i feel old!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Looking for 2 tickets to 2011 Frozen Four, all sessions

Originally posted by bandwagon jumper View Post
      Brad 218-779-2831 if you want em i will sell them i am sure we have crossed paths i am an old Ralph guy o **** i am old i also remember the Barn holy crap i feel old!!!!!!!!!
      Hey there Brad if these tickets fall thru I would love them. My wife and myself are ol Ralph folks as well and my wifes dad used to be the President of the Sioux Boosters and she would love to see nothing more than the Sioux to hang number 8 in the Ralph. Let me know at zimprich@hotmail.com or call me at 651-245-6128.

Thanks,
      Last edited by geneva6; 04-01-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X