Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio State 2024-25 Domination of the Portal Queen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was fortunate enough to have been at the game---and I echo all the comments about the fan support. Women's hockey is just a fantastic product. So happy to see its trajectory

Comment

• Originally posted by BadgerDad2022 View Post
      was fortunate enough to have been at the game---and I echo all the comments about the fan support. Women's hockey is just a fantastic product. So happy to see its trajectory
      Considering the turnout and fan support when they played in Detroit it may be number one on the list when they start expansion teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sierra View Post
        Very cool seeing a Buckeye score the winning goal tonight. 3 Buckeyes are National Champions and PWHL Champions. Congratulations to Liz, Sophie, and Clair. It will be interesting to see if Darwitz grabs Bilka in the 1st round.
        Totally agree! I wish there was a PWHL Team closer to here. Might have to make a road trip to a PWHL game next season. Every team has a Buckeye except Boston.

Comment

was fortunate enough to have been at the game---and I echo all the comments about the fan support. Women's hockey is just a fantastic product. So happy to see its trajectory
          That must have been great! It was great to watch it and see a sold-out crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

Considering the turnout and fan support when they played in Detroit it may be number one on the list when they start expansion teams.
            Would love to see a team in Detroit. Detroit is only a couple hours and change up the road from where we are.

Comment

• Happy Friday everyone! Every weekend gets us closer to opening weekend of Women's Hockey Season! Heading to a buddy's house tonight for a fire. Should be a nice night for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post

2023 was Cami Kronish. 2021 was freshman Makenna Webster. Her line with O'Brien and Caitlin Schneider had a really good tournament; they were the 3rd line on the team.. Sometimes somebody other than a regular season "star" has a big tournament. It isn't "disrespect"; it's sports, it's " they can't predict the future". The regular season isn't the tournament, and the tournament isn't the regular season.
                I respect your opinion on that. I am also fine with our coach using those things to motivate our team.

Comment

its crazy that Michigan doesn't have a women's hockey program given the depth of quality women's programs in the area. I know they are studying the issue but what is the holdup? Its not like they don't have the money to make something like this happen

Comment

its crazy that Michigan doesn't have a women's hockey program given the depth of quality women's programs in the area. I know they are studying the issue but what is the holdup? Its not like they don't have the money to make something like this happen
                    You haven't seen the thread on forum "Michigan getting a women's team"? Their Board of Regents recently approve a feasibility study for it and the Illich family is pushing for it. You'll find the relevant info and comments on that thread. It's wrong to discuss anything Xichigan on an Ohio State thread unless you're trashing them

Comment

It's wrong to discuss anything Xichigan on an Ohio State thread unless you're trashing them
                      That not too bad...I also have used ishigan or meatchicken.

At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

That not too bad...I also have used ishigan or meatchicken.
                        I just hope my grandmother doesn't come back and haunt me for my comments, she graduated from UM Class of 1918

Comment

You haven't seen the thread on forum "Michigan getting a women's team"? Their Board of Regents recently approve a feasibility study for it and the Illich family is pushing for it. You'll find the relevant info and comments on that thread. It's wrong to discuss anything Xichigan on an Ohio State thread unless you're trashing them
                          oh I'm sorry to pollute this board with discussion about a rival. This is SUCH a busy place. What do you have? Like two comments a day?? LOL

Comment

oh I'm sorry to pollute this board with discussion about a rival. This is SUCH a busy place. What do you have? Like two comments a day?? LOL
                            I get your humor and I don't really have a problem with it on our thread, just wanted to steer you to the thread that has the info you might find interesting.
                            I do somewhat have to tread carefully at times as my wife is from that state up north.
                            It took ten years to break her to wear scarlet & grey!

Comment

• WOW, 9 OSU players in the PWHL draft. The most in the country. Looks like womens hockey is competing with football and the NFL draft. Awesome- Go to OSU and go PRO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sierra View Post
                                WOW, 9 OSU players in the PWHL draft. The most in the country. Looks like womens hockey is competing with football and the NFL draft. Awesome- Go to OSU and go PRO!!!
                                How many of those 9 were developed by other programs and then plucked by OSU vs starting out at OSU? Just curious ...

Comment

Working...
                                X