Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio State 2024-25 Domination of the Portal Queen!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ohio State 2024-25 Domination of the Portal Queen!

    Now that we have another Natty it's time to keep the streak going. The Muzzinator got the top defenseman in the portal as I expected along with two other very good players.
    The team will be playing in Sweden this summer to sharpen their skills and hold another Ohio State hockey camp in Minnesota to evaluate and recruit their state's talent. Not hard to do when our coach holds immense star power there.
    I think our future looks bright!

  • #2
    I'm relieved your standards have been lowered to "very good players".
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

    Comment


    • #3
      We'll see won't we? I don't feel our home ice winning streak against your team is in any jeopardy. (Wink)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        I'm relieved your standards have been lowered to "very good players".
        Funny how WI went after the same players ... but nope lost out to a hockey team from Ohio. WI fans are like children that don't get their way. Too funny.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sierra View Post

          Funny how WI went after the same players ... but nope lost out to a hockey team from Ohio. WI fans are like children that don't get their way. Too funny.
          I have not the slightest idea what players "WI went after"; surprising that somehow you do!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by robertearle View Post

            I have not the slightest idea what players "WI went after"; surprising that somehow you do!
            Because I'm Batman Mister Google ...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sierra View Post

              Because I'm Batman Mister Google ...
              A work of fiction.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by robertearle View Post

                A work of fiction.
                No, he's Sierraman! Nemesis and vanquisher of forum trolls everywhere!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

                  No, he's Sierraman! Nemesis and vanquisher of forum trolls everywhere!
                  Yeah, not interested in "playing". He claims Wisconsin went after these players. If that's an assumption, then don't post it as fact, make it clear it's just speculation. If it's something he knows, tell us how he knows.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                    . No, he's Sierraman!!
                    This is funny.... I thought Sierra was female because I have a niece named Sierra. Oops.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

                      This is funny.... I thought Sierra was female because I have a niece named Sierra. Oops.
                      you could be right, I was going full chauvinist that Sierraman sounds better to me that Sierragirl. No offense to Sierra.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The Muzzinator will be holding her Ohio State hockey camp in Minnesota June 3,4,6,7.
                        Should have a good turnout of Minnesota & Wisconsin girls! (Wink)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by robertearle View Post

                          Yeah, not interested in "playing". He claims Wisconsin went after these players. If that's an assumption, then don't post it as fact, make it clear it's just speculation. If it's something he knows, tell us how he knows.
                          Well Buckeyes looks like WI posters don't know much about their own program... funny how our coach has time for us, but MJ doesn't have time for them ... and yet they speculate. GO BUCKS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sierra View Post

                            Well Buckeyes looks like WI posters don't know much about their own program... funny how our coach has time for us, but MJ doesn't have time for them ... and yet they speculate. GO BUCKS
                            You appear to want to imply that Muzzeral discussed with you what portal players Wisconsin contacted. Under what circumstances would Muzzeral do that? Under what circumstances would Muzzeral know what players Wisconsin contacted? WHY would Muzzeral do that?

                            And under what circumstances do you imagine Mark Johnson would be discussing that with me? LOL!!

                            (And what is it you think I have "speculated" about?)

                            Good Lord, man!
                            Last edited by robertearle; 04-19-2024, 04:26 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                              Under what circumstances would Muzzeral know what players Wisconsin contacted? WHY would Muzzeral do that?
                              If you recall Sierra's previous post it was said the Muzzinator got the player that Wisconsin was after too.
                              Logic would dictate the players that came here told her who else tried to recruit them. I know when my daughter was being recruited in her sport it was commonplace those coaches were curious who else was interested in her.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X