No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2024-2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought we weren't arguing with trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ooftah View Post
      I thought we weren't arguing with trolls.
      Exactly! This is just a pleasant dialogue among a tightly knit group of hockey fans.

Comment

• The two transfers are official.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          The two transfers are official.
          ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post

??
            An article is up about the two that we mostly knew where arriving: https://badgerextra.com/sports/hocke...13812bbaa.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BadgerPete View Post

An article is up about the two that we mostly knew where arriving: https://badgerextra.com/sports/hocke...13812bbaa.html
              I would LOVE to see Quinn in net when we play you next season!

Comment

• Originally posted by BadgerPete View Post
                It will be fascinating to see where a former Ms WI Hockey slots into the line-up. She was a C for her HS team and Team WI, I like that a lot. Played 58 games for BSU.

Interestingly I was checking out Halverson and I saw that along with her being a final 6 player of the year candidate, as a Jr, D MacKenzie Jones was also a final 6 player. Cool beans getting another stud MN D, those players are no worries plug and play players as Fr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                  I would LOVE to see Quinn in net when we play you next season!
                  Me too but it's not happening, at least not on paper.

Comment

Me too but it's not happening, at least not on paper.
                    I tweeted Milewski about her eligibility, but (IMO) he didn't have any particularly clear or satisfying answer.

Comment

• Have you guys seen the video posted of Quinn suited up in her Badgers jersey? I'm not certain but it might have been on her Instagram.

Comment

Have you guys seen the video posted of Quinn suited up in her Badgers jersey? I'm not certain but it might have been on her Instagram.
                        I hadn't. It's on her TikTok account.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                          I tweeted Milewski about her eligibility, but (IMO) he didn't have any particularly clear or satisfying answer.
                          Yeah I saw that.

Comment

Have you guys seen the video posted of Quinn suited up in her Badgers jersey? I'm not certain but it might have been on her Instagram.
                            Certainly an upgrade from what she's used to wearing.

Comment

Certainly an upgrade from what she's used to wearing.
                              Lol Timothy! Too bad she won't get any new National Championship rings.

Comment

Lol Timothy! Too bad she won't get any new National Championship rings.
                                She won't get multiple, but she'll get one.

Comment

Working...
                                X