Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bkruczynski
    replied
    Sydney Morrow is back in the transfer portal.
    Last edited by Bkruczynski; Today, 05:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Scott_TG
    replied
    First time I could digest the DIII portal data, thanks for posting.

I guess the Matson sisters decided to explore their options after the coaching change...if they are a package that's a huge get if its another DIII program. The youngest Laura Hurd winner in league history plus her sister who put up some points herself.

Surprised that Melianne Reynolds didn't join Headland in the portal considering she can't use her fifth year at Norwich. I'm guessing she either is still an undergrad due to credits, is a dual citizen or is just forgoing her extra year...

Leave a comment:

• LongGame
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthernGopher218 View Post
    Hi everyone, I run the Transfer Portal over on Gopher Puck Live. We just added D3 to our page and are looking for help with collecting commitments from transfers. If you know of any players D1 or D3 transferring, replying to this forum or contacting me will be a great way of us being able to stay current with our page.

Thanks!

https://gopherpucklive.com/transfer-portal/
    Quackenbush to Naz

Leave a comment:

• Scott_TG
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthernGopher218 View Post
    Hi everyone, I run the Transfer Portal over on Gopher Puck Live. We just added D3 to our page and are looking for help with collecting commitments from transfers. If you know of any players D1 or D3 transferring, replying to this forum or contacting me will be a great way of us being able to stay current with our page.

Thanks!

Riley Calhoun - Plattsburgh to Utica
    Dani Longuemare - Plattsburgh to Wilkes
    Aizah Thompson - Plattsburgh to Cornell (though not to play on the NCAA WIH roster at Cornell to my understanding)
    Lilli Bills - Plattsburgh to University of Hawaii (no NCAA team)
    Szofia Pazmandi - Plattsburgh to Lindenwood (you have this one)
    Iida Laitenen - Canton to Wilkes
    Audrey Ellerington - Northland to Morrisville
    Ava Waugman - Lebanon Valley to Morrisville
    Alexa Spiers - Lebanon Valley to Morrisville
    Hayley Owen - Johnson & Wales to Keene State
    Paige Henault - Johnson & Wales to Keene State
    Last edited by Scott_TG; 06-05-2024, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NorthernGopher218
    replied

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    From doing some quick checking, only 4 schools have zero in the Portal, all EZAC teams.....Yale, Princeton, Rensselaer, Hawvawd. I guess at those locations the school resume is more important than more or extended playing time.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Aren't all players really in the portal? How else do players get signed before they are in the portal?
    What's the title of our thread? Oh yeah,
    Domination of the Portal Queen!

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by BadgerPete View Post
    . We're still doing this?
    I couldn't help myself ........

​​​

Leave a comment:

• BadgerPete
    replied

Aren't all players really in the portal? How else do players get signed before they are in the portal?
    We're still doing this?

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by BadgerPete View Post
    I don't think "retaining your own player who never entered the portal" counts as a portal victory, whatever scoreboard that is.

Leave a comment:

• BadgerPete
    replied
    Looks like Frosty and MJ have won the portal so far. Mlynkova and O'Brien were the top 2 players available.
    I don't think "retaining your own player who never entered the portal" counts as a portal victory, whatever scoreboard that is.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHoleFrenzy
    replied
    Looks like Frosty and MJ have won the portal so far. Mlynkova and O'Brien were the top 2 players available.
    The thing is, deep down, you are well aware that the muzzinator wins the portal each and every time. You're just messing with them now.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHoleFrenzy
    replied
    Originally posted by robertearle View Post

For the record: I would have realized it was sarcasm, even without the 'warning'.

:-)
    True. I suppose I could have specified a certain fan base in the disclaimer...

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

Leave a comment:

• robertearle
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    The following is an attempt at sarcasm...I hope it is taken as such.

Evidently the tunnelers have 2 transfers from Vermont...Mlynkova and Parkkonen. But we all know they are just Muzzinator rejects...They probably wanted to go the slOwSU but either were outright rejected or told there just wasn't room for them. It's too bad for them as they could have gone to the land of unicorns and rainbows where all players are magically transformed into the bestest players ever. Instead now they get, at best, their second choice and will likely regress as players.
    For the record: I would have realized it was sarcasm, even without the 'warning'.

:-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X