Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

And you couldn't be more correct!
    The newly signed have already been on campus and announcements forthcoming!
    The girls will post on their social media and OSU will post over the next 3 days. If any of you think she grabbed the top ones again that's a big YUP!!
    Show us you actually know something: tell us how many there are, and how many are one-year rentals.

Comment

• Sorry, sworn to secrecy but no one & done!
      You'll know by mid week and the Portal Queen isn't done yet! Pick a handful of who you think are the most desirable in the portal and keep an eye on their social media and see if I'm right.

Comment

Sorry, sworn to secrecy but no one & done!
        You'll know by mid week and the Portal Queen isn't done yet! Pick a handful of who you think are the most desirable in the portal and keep an eye on their social media and see if I'm right.
        So all your posts actually say is Muzerall is getting some players out of the portal.

Well, as best I can tell, OSU has ten players who have exhausted their eligibility, plus one who seems to simple have left the team mid-season. And an incoming recruiting class of six. That leaves the roster about five players short (assuming nobody transfers out).

Telling us OSU needs some bodies from the portal isn't really "breaking news".

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post

Good guess on how many we may be looking for but the news isn't how many but who.
          The announcements will please OSU fans immensely and exasperate everyone else.

Comment

Good guess on how many we may be looking for but the news isn't how many but who.
            The announcements will please OSU fans immensely and exasperate everyone else.
            It isn't a "guess", it's math.

So, nothing more than another set of "I know something you don't" posts.

What is the point?

Comment

What is the point?
              You can't tell? (Big Grin)

Comment

My guess, your point would be "trolling". But I don't see the point of trolling, either. So, no, I do not see THE point.

Comment

Sorry, sworn to secrecy but no one & done!
                  It's like a tarot reader. "You'll meet a tall dark stranger in a place you've been before." Well, heck, you got me Nostradamus. How'd you know that a transfer would transfer?

Comment

So all your posts actually say is Muzerall is getting some players out of the portal.

Well, as best I can tell, OSU has ten players who have exhausted their eligibility, plus one who seems to simple have left the team mid-season. And an incoming recruiting class of six. That leaves the roster about five players short (assuming nobody transfers out).

Don't they have like five or six seniors that all could come back next year? One would assume they all would come back because of the marvelosity of the Muzzinator.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I think the only wild card is the 3rd person. Doesn't take a lot of thinking to come up with two. Assuming one is a goalie and the other has a sister on the team, both kids from the WCHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Don't they have like five or six seniors that all could come back next year? One would assume they all would come back because of the marvelosity of the Muzzinator.
                        Yes. They would be in addition to the ten I mentioned who have used up their eligibility. Makenna Webster, for example, was the same freshman class as O'Brien and Wheeler - played on the same line much of the year, and had that great Frozen Four in 2021 - so she's at the same point as they are with regard to choosing whether to come back for one more year. I assume she will, if for no other reason than to play more field hockey. Thiele, Zanon, Brengman, Buglioni, Mobley maybe.
                        Last edited by robertearle; 04-02-2024, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Lindenwood announced the transfers of Anna LaRose from Maine and Zsofia Pazmandi from DIII SUNY Plattsburgh

Comment

• Originally posted by BackyardIce View Post

I guarantee Markowski did not do that ...
                            Why do you say that? Odds are I'm right unless you can prove your claim.

Comment

Why do you say that? Odds are I'm right unless you can prove your claim.
                              Odds are you're clueless or at least play the role online.

Comment

• So.......we're all on pins and needles to see who Muzzy is allowing the rest of us to have a shot at. Let's drop the hammer and get it over with.
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X