• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vicb
    replied
    Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

Yep! You are certainly correct.
    I already know how many we're looking to acquire but the rest of you need to wait and see.
    Swiderski from Clarkson in the portal. (apparently she and the coaches did not see eye to eye per the Clarkson Roundtable chit chat.)

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Hailey MacLeod...That isn't obvious is it?

What are the odds that conversations have already taken place and this is a done deal?
    Yep! You are certainly correct.
    I already know how many we're looking to acquire but the rest of you need to wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHoleFrenzy
    replied
    Hailey MacLeod...That isn't obvious is it?

What are the odds that conversations have already taken place and this is a done deal?

Leave a comment:

• Bkruczynski
    replied
    Hailey MacLeod University of Minnesota Duluth Goalie 2

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

I've never bored when I'm on this site. I was thinking Muzzy could team up with like Bemidji and use them like a taxi squad minor league situation where she could pick the players for them too and then sign them off of them depending on what she needs.
    You're on a roll...

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied
    Originally posted by robertearle View Post

My understanding is that that doesn't change when the "windows" open and close. That ruling does away with the 'one time' nature of undergrad transferring. That is, a student-athlete transfers from school A to school B after her freshman year. Had she then wanted to transfer from school B to school C after sophomore year, she could but she'd have to sit out a year. Now she can make that second transfer as an undergrad without having to sit out.
    Correct. I'm just talking about the one time exception rule. The lawsuits have nothing to do with window dates.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Ignore Timothy, he's a pot stirrer when he's bored!
    I've never bored when I'm on this site. I was thinking Muzzy could team up with like Bemidji and use them like a taxi squad minor league situation where she could pick the players for them too and then sign them off of them depending on what she needs.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    Originally posted by StPaulSam View Post

hahaha never noticed!
    (Big Grin)

Leave a comment:

• StPaulSam
    replied

hahaha never noticed!

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

christ have mercy. we're all gonna need it.

Leave a comment:

• StPaulSam
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Muzzy's going to have to have a JV team now.
    christ have mercy. we're all gonna need it.

Leave a comment:

• robertearle
    replied
    A number of the newest additions seem to have 2-3 years of eligibility left. That seems to go against some opinions that things will change with the portal when the COVID 5th year of eligibility is over.

​​​​​​
    ​​​
    Are your new Barnes and Bilka on the list yet?

This is the final year for COVID seniors. So, yes, exactly. One would expect that the number of grad transfers will decrease, if not this year then next. And the number of freshman who rarely got on the ice will be the ones entering the portal.

As for "newest additions": grad transfers could enter prior to last Sunday. Those with "2-3 years of eligibility" could (generally) only start entering on Sunday. So, yes, the most recent entrants are going to skew to the "2-3 years".
    Last edited by robertearle; 03-19-2024, 09:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    A number of the newest additions seem to have 2-3 years of eligibility left. That seems to go against some opinions that things will change with the portal when the COVID 5th year of eligibility is over.

​​​​​​
    ​​​

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    any word on why Isa Goettl and Josie Hemp (ie., our Captain's younger sister) would be jumping in the portal? Goettl was much hyped, had a redshirt this year (and was injured), we were all looking forward to seeing her play next year. Hemp was also red-shirted this year.
    Muzzy's going to have to have a JV team now.

Leave a comment:

• StPaulSam
    replied
    any word on why Isa Goettl and Josie Hemp (ie., our Captain's younger sister) would be jumping in the portal? Goettl was much hyped, had a redshirt this year (and was injured), we were all looking forward to seeing her play next year. Hemp was also red-shirted this year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X