Transfer Portal - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eastcoastgopher View Post

I think she's capable of beating Thiele for the job. Even if she doesn't, she's got a clearer path to being the starter there as a senior. I kind of figured this would be the destination as soon as she hit the portal.
    The Muzzinator will probably do what she did this past season, alternate goalies between Fri/Sat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye
      Muzzinator signed Hailey MacLeod.
      You can sign whoever you want, a reliable source is reporting that both O'Brien and Wheeler are coming back to Wisconsin next year.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

You can sign whoever you want, a reliable source is reporting that both O'Brien and Wheeler are coming back to Wisconsin next year.
        OK, I'm extremely puzzled and frustrated. I swear I saw a post yesterday about that signing and now I can't find it or remember where I saw it and there's nothing on the team's social media. Sometimes I think I'm actually losing my mind!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

OK, I'm extremely puzzled and frustrated. I swear I saw a post yesterday about that signing and now I can't find it or remember where I saw it and there's nothing on the team's social media. Sometimes I think I'm actually losing my mind!
          Well your info is correct, whether or not it has been announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyGuy362 View Post

Well your info is correct, whether or not it has been announced.
            Yeah, just saw that. I wasn't trying to jump the gun but I swear I saw a post yesterday about it that I can't find now and that's what I was going on, there's no inside information.

Comment

• If you’re interested in things like the end of western civilization or the Petroleum Club of Houston you should read this capsule history of the complete one-eighty college sports have taken in front of our very own eyes. It’s seen through the lens of SMU football, not OSU hockey, but it’s the brave new world all student-athletes now must navigate. You don’t have to be an old AAU Luddite to find it a little disturbing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/30/b...ge-sports.html?

You can jump over the paywall by googling Joe Drape.

Comment

• Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                If you’re interested in things like the end of western civilization or the Petroleum Club of Houston you should read this capsule history of the complete one-eighty college sports have taken in front of our very own eyes. It’s seen through the lens of SMU football, not OSU hockey, but it’s the brave new world all student-athletes now must navigate. You don’t have to be an old AAU Luddite to find it a little disturbing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/30/b...ge-sports.html?

You can jump over the paywall by googling Joe Drape.
                Are you insinuating OSU is giving out $100 handshakes?

Comment

• I see Osborne has withdrawn from the portal. I wasn't expecting to see any withdrawls.

Comment

I see Osborne has withdrawn from the portal. I wasn't expecting to see any withdrawls.
                    She's not returning to Colgate. Going into the PWHL draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rightnut View Post
                      She's not returning to Colgate. Going into the PWHL draft.
                      Aaahhh....

Comment

• Isa Goettl to Bemidji. If she lives up to her billing from high school, they've got a good one.

The Beavs also added goalie Josie Bothun from Penn State.
                        RowTheBoatSkiUMahGoGophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sierra View Post
                          Are you insinuating OSU is giving out $100 handshakes?
                          Isn't that a little low for a school like tOSU? After all, Natties are priceless.

Comment

• Are D3 players the new recruiting ground? I see at least four D1 schools picking up D 3 players including Quinnipiac and Colgate.

Comment

Isn't that a little low for a school like tOSU? After all, Natties are priceless.
                              Exactly...way low. Looks like Clarkson and Quinnipiac are finally learning. 6 transfer from the portal for Quinnipiac. Crazy how WI let a player like Wheeler go .. WOW...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sierra View Post

Exactly...way low. Looks like Clarkson and Quinnipiac are finally learning. 6 transfer from the portal for Quinnipiac. Crazy how WI let a player like Wheeler go .. WOW...
                                Quinnipiac has had seven players transfer out and six transfer in (so far). Clarkson five out and three in.

That's a good thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X