Transfer Portal - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    As predicted, The Muzzinator signed Swinderski!
    (BIG GRIN)
    Now you'll need to learn to spell her name.

I thought they were all going to be announced "in the next three days", eight days ago?

Comment

As predicted, The Muzzinator signed Swinderski!
      (BIG GRIN)
      I didn't see that predicted anywhere.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

I didn't see that predicted anywhere.
        You couldn't read between the lines from all the hints and innuendo? Come on Timothy!

Comment

You couldn't read between the lines from all the hints and innuendo? Come on Timothy!
          It really didn’t take a genius to know this was going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post

I thought they were all going to be announced "in the next three days", eight days ago?
            How did that n get in there? Been up since two in the morning - fishing trip!

Comment

• Originally posted by BackyardIce View Post

It really didn’t take a genius to know this was going to happen.
              At least in hockey terms, there aren't a lot of places that would have been a "step up" from Clarkson.

Comment

Me guessing what is in your head is not a prediction. I'm not sure Watts that is......
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Me guessing what is in your head is not a prediction. I'm not sure Watts that is......
                  Even after 65 years my wife is still uncertain of Watts in my head! (Wink)

Comment

The beauty of making vague, nonspecific claims is that, no matter what happens, you can claim that you predicted it.

Comment

• Ian Kennedy reports that BU blueliner Brooke Disher and UMD goalie Hailey MacLeod probably will also go to Columbus.

Comment

• From Kennedy's article: Of the most notable names to move so far are Vermont netminder Jessie McPherson who is headed for Minnesota State, Clarkson blueliner Sara Swiderski who is going to Ohio State, Dartmouth's leading scorer Jenna Donahue heading to Quinnipiac, Penn State starter Josie Bothun going to Bemidji State, and Quinnipiac senior Nina Steigauf heading to Minnesota-Duluth.

Steigauf is a really good pickup for UMD; I thought she was the best forward in the portal.

Comment

• I'll add Brown goalie Kaley Doyle going one state west to Quinnipiac.

Comment

• Originally posted by eastcoastgopher View Post
                            Ian Kennedy reports that BU blueliner Brooke Disher and UMD goalie Hailey MacLeod probably will also go to Columbus.
                            MacLeod surprises me some. I assumed she was moving because she didn't want to split time and be the "1B" goalie to Gascon. Maybe she thinks it's only one year behind Thiele vs two behind Gascon, or that she can beat out Thiele?

Comment

• Originally posted by eastcoastgopher View Post
                              Ian Kennedy reports that BU blueliner Brooke Disher and UMD goalie Hailey MacLeod probably will also go to Columbus.
                              I wouldn't call Ian a liar but we'll see won't we?

Comment

MacLeod surprises me some. I assumed she was moving because she didn't want to split time and be the "1B" goalie to Gascon. Maybe she thinks it's only one year behind Thiele vs two behind Gascon, or that she can beat out Thiele?
                                I think she's capable of beating Thiele for the job. Even if she doesn't, she's got a clearer path to being the starter there as a senior. I kind of figured this would be the destination as soon as she hit the portal.

Comment

Working...
                                X