Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA 2023-2024 Calamity Or Calmness?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    With the Muzzinator holding an Ohio State hockey camp in Minnesota this past summer her intent couldn't be clearer she's going after Minnesota talent. With her being a women's hockey legend in Minnesota I'm sure there's some star appeal to the young ladies.
    Those MN players have not been producing Natties for Frosty, she can have at them, after MJ of course gets the pick of the litter.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      I think the linesmen are local and the refs are strategically assigned. How else does Ludwig only end up doing OSU and MN games at LaBahn?
      Is the lineman Brenda Reinen who does almost all the UW women's games the same Brenda Reinen who was a rodent goalie in 2001?
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

        Is the lineman Brenda Reinen who does almost all the UW women's games the same Brenda Reinen who was a rodent goalie in 2001?
        Since she played at Sun Prairie High School when I was in high school, everything about that would track.

        Comment


        • #94
          This is getting ugly fast for the Tommies, already pulled their goalie with over six minutes left in the first!

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            Up next:
            A Tuesday tilt between St. Cloud and the rodents. Is this an exhibition or a real game?
            St. Cloud vs NE, then Sacred Heart Or Lindenwood. The NE game is huge for them, statement game one way or another.
            OSU at Tommies. The sun will continue to rise in Ohio.
            BSU at UW. Can UW's scoring average of 9 goals a game keep rolling?
            UMD at MSU. Might be tighter than one would expect.
            St. Cloud kinda made a statement, losing to the rodents not badly but beating an over-rated NE squad.
            UMD did sweep MSU, shots were pretty close.

            UMD at BSU
            UM at OSU
            St. Cloud at MSU
            UW at St. Thomas

            Looks like all the road teams sweep to me.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              UMD at BSU
              UM at OSU
              St. Cloud at MSU
              UW at St. Thomas

              Looks like all the road teams sweep to me.
              You're picking the tunnelers to sweep the yuckeyes? Do you mean the other way around?

              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

                You're picking the tunnelers to sweep the yuckeyes? Do you mean the other way around?
                R! O! D! E! N! T! S! Rodents Rodents RODENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                Comment


                • #98
                  • Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                    You're picking the tunnelers to sweep the yuckeyes? Do you mean the other way around?

                    R! O! D! E! N! T! S! Rodents Rodents RODENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
                    You guys are cracking me up!

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

                    R! O! D! E! N! T! S! Rodents Rodents RODENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
                    You're nuts...Or, you're back on the thinner. Either way, it probably makes more sense to pick a split or yuck's sweep.
                    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                      You're nuts...Or, you're back on the thinner. Either way, it probably makes more sense to pick a split or yuck's sweep.
                      I believe in Frosty, don't let me down. We're tight since he sat next to me at the World Jr's a few years ago.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

                        I believe in Frosty, don't let me down. We're tight since he sat next to me at the World Jr's a few years ago.
                        He is a very nice person, that is for sure. I've had the privilege of sitting next to him at a couple of high school games he was scouting as well.

                        Also imagine sitting next to the muzzinator...She would absolutely give you the death stare (as I think she knows of you) and steal your consession purchase.
                        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

                          I believe in Frosty, don't let me down. We're tight since he sat next to me at the World Jr's a few years ago.
                          Did he ask you to hold his beer? LOL!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

                            He is a very nice person, that is for sure. I've had the privilege of sitting next to him at a couple of high school games he was scouting as well.

                            Also imagine sitting next to the muzzinator...She would absolutely give you the death stare (as I think she knows of you) and steal your consession purchase.
                            Would she steal my concession purchase and leave my daughters alone? Or take both of them?
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

                              Did he ask you to hold his beer? LOL!!
                              He gave me a sip.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

                                He gave me a sip.
                                Any thinner in it? (Wink)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X