WCHA 2023-2024 Calamity Or Calmness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
    FYI for anybody interested: after a half-dozen emails, BTN has *finally* posted last Saturday's Wisconsin-Ohio State game on the BTN-Plus replays for Feb 24th. No idea what took them so long.
    I want to go through it again and freeze frame it to see if there's a view of Mr.Muzzinator sitting by Timothy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Windchill22 View Post

Which 5 goals scored game are you referring to? I see two crazy things!
      Umd getting 5 for sure.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

I want to go through it again and freeze frame it to see if there's a view of Mr.Muzzinator sitting by Timothy!
        I must have found photos of him, but I don't specifically recall. I didn't find much of any stats, so he must have ridden the bench (Not that there's anything wrong with that; scout players are important, too.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          . Umd getting 5 for sure.
          Has anybody scored five on St Cloud all year in one game?

Comment

Has anybody scored five on St Cloud all year in one game?
            Ohio State got 6, with no empty netters.
            Wisconsin got 5, with 1 empty netters
            Wisconsin got 5, with 2 empty netters
            Minnesota got 5, with 2 empty netters
            St. Thomas got 5, with 3 empty netters
            and, of course, now Duluth, with no empty netters.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post

I must have found photos of him, but I don't specifically recall. I didn't find much of any stats, so he must have ridden the bench (Not that there's anything wrong with that; scout players are important, too.)
              I still wouldn't mess with anyone who was a fullback for a D1 school, it probably wouldn't be the smartest decision. Just saying. (Wink)

Comment

• Originally posted by QuasiCosmos View Post

Ohio State got 6, with no empty netters.
                Wisconsin got 5, with 1 empty netters
                Wisconsin got 5, with 2 empty netters
                Minnesota got 5, with 2 empty netters
                St. Thomas got 5, with 3 empty netters
                and, of course, now Duluth, with no empty netters.
                So twice with no empty netters, thanks for doing that homework, I appreciate it.

Comment

• The first games of the series had three rather surprising outcomes and one completely predictable one.

The Tommy's have some pretty good pieces in place. Number 16 is a heck of a player. They just need more of these types of players.

Comment

• Back to reality yesterday. Wisconsin and Minnesota improved on subpar performances the day before. The whole WCHA world will be following that game today. I can't recall the last time a home team has lost a series in the first round of the playoffs, but that has no impact on today's game. Frosty pushed all the right buttons yesterday, Will he today?

Comment

Frosty pushed all the right buttons yesterday, Will he today?
                      I hope not. Nothing personal in wanting the Gophers to lose, I simply want what I perceived as the easier path for my team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                        Nothing personal in wanting the Gophers to lose, I simply want what I perceived as the easier path for my team.
                        Makes sense from the Buckeyes' side. For UW, I don't know that is true. I think the Badgers match up better against UM than UMD stylistically. Plus, if UW battles UMD, that leaves tOSU with MSU; could factor into who has more in the tank come Sunday.

"... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Can anyone stop Calamity Jane's Juggernaut college hockey all-star team from pillaging more hardware this weekend? Or will it be curtains Frosty, MJ and Maura's Maulers.....AGAIN!?! Tune in this weekend, same Bat time, same Bat channel!

Comment

• When's the last time UMD got a 1st-place trophy? The 'Dogs seem due.
                            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Can anyone stop Calamity Jane's Juggernaut college hockey all-star team from pillaging more hardware this weekend? Or will it be curtains Frosty, MJ and Maura's Maulers.....AGAIN!?! Tune in this weekend, same Bat time, same Bat channel!
                              OK, I'll bite. If Nadine is Coach Calamity, who's Coach Calmness? I could guess, but it's your thread title!

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
                                Makes sense from the Buckeyes' side. For UW, I don't know that is true. I think the Badgers match up better against UM than UMD stylistically. Plus, if UW battles UMD, that leaves tOSU with MSU; could factor into who has more in the tank come Sunday.
                                OK, switching gears here, NOW I want the Gophers to win Friday! (Big Grin)

Comment

Working...
                                X