WCHA 2023-2024 Calamity Or Calmness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

I actually have a pile of sand in the back 40 on my property with about three cubic yards of sand.
    I'm sure that doesn't even come close to how many 55 gallon drums of thinner you must have? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      WCHA was 7-1-1 during turkey week, the only loss was the Tommies losing to the EZAC team Cornel. I guess ya gotta throw a dog a bone once and awhile.

St Cloud at Tosu. Tosu sweeps with their cheater dinky rink but game 2 will be tighter.
      Tommies home n home with Kato. Splitsville
      UMD at UW. UMD on par with the EZAC and makes UW fans sweat out a couple games but Udub should get all the points.
      BSU at MN. MN scores 10 or more total goals than BSU on the weekend.
      A whole lot of WRONG Timmah! St. Cloud stole a W, Kato is on a HUGE roll, UMD has a very good team and got the bounces in game 2. The rodents didn't let me down thankfully.

Tonight: St. Cloud starts UM's 3 game losing streak.

The weekend:
      UW at UM. I feel strangely good about the games from a WI standpoint. From what we've been told, UM isn't very good.
      BSU at Tommies. The Tommies will get out of the basement.
      UMD at St. Cloud. Super interesting series. I'd like at watch those games, but it won't happen. St. Cloud gets more points out of 2 low scoring affairs.
      Kato at Tosu. Hot Kato rolls into the Tosu the buZZZZZ saw.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• I wish I could watch tonight's game but it seems you can't buy an individual game. Bummer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
          I wish I could watch tonight's game but it seems you can't buy an individual game. Bummer!
          Tunnelers lucky to be up 1-0 after 1 period. Outshot 12-7 and had to kill off a 2-man advantage power play for SCSU.
          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Beautiful assist for the tunnelers to allow SCSU to tie it up 1-1...

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
              Beautiful assist for the tunnelers to allow SCSU to tie it up 1-1...
              Yeah, this is a good on so far. Gophers go up on a PP and it gets tied on a bad turnover in front of Vetter.
              I did temporarily subscribe to watch this one. After St.Cloud taking one at Ohio State I couldn't resist seeing how they'd do on their home ice against the Gophers.
              Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 12-05-2023, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Wisconsin's recent six point weekend in St Cloud is looking better and better...

Comment

• Looks like the refs have put away the whistles.

Comment

• Murphy's always a target.

Comment

Murphy's always a target.
                      murphy’s the biggest flipper in women’s college hockey..

Comment

Murphy's always a target.
                        At least 2 5 minute majors committed against her...Just ridiculous...

Comment

• I can't believe the Gophers couldn't score on a five minute PP!

Comment

• Originally posted by waynorth907 View Post

murphy’s the biggest flipper in women’s college hockey..
                            Nice flips by Murphy, eh?

Comment

I can't believe the Gophers couldn't score on a five minute PP!
                              You see what the Gopher are without Murphy...Can't score.

Comment

• Gophers get the shootout win and extra conference point. What a game!

Comment

Working...
                                X