No announcement yet.

Colgate 23-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2:00 PM Friday 5:00 PM saturday Gate vs Clarkson I hope !
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• I sounds like we can say, with certainty, on Saturday, March 8, that it will be...

Colgate vs. Cornell
      Clarkson vs. Saint Lawrence

Comment

• Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
        I sounds like we can say, with certainty, on Saturday, March 8, that it will be...

Colgate vs. Cornell
        Clarkson vs. Saint Lawrence

Iowa,
        USCHO women's hockey schedule page says semi-finals are on Friday (March 8), NOT Saturday.
        Friday, March 8, 2:00 pm Cornell-Colgate 6:00 pm StLawrence-Clarkson
        Finals are Saturday March 9, 5:00 pm.

Comment

• Women's ECAC semifinal and final games at Colgate this weekend – tickets now available for online purchase:
          https://colgate.universitytickets.com/w/default.aspx

Comment

• Congratulations to the Colgate defenders, Simpson Bard and Morrow, for being named to participate in the Women’s World Championship camp.

https://teamusa.usahockey.com/news_article/show/1302814

Comment

• Going to game today, Cornell is a sleeper team with Izzy Daniels who has fifty five points. Raiders better not look past them ! Curious, is Deliandelis the daughter of Dan Deliandelis former Gate goaltender ?

Comment

• Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                Going to game today, Cornell is a sleeper team with Izzy Daniels who has fifty five points. Raiders better not look past them ! Curious, is Deliandelis the daughter of Dan Deliandelis former Gate goaltender ?
                Indeed she is.

Comment

• Thanks Bill !

Comment

• Cornell played a good game against Colgate today, keeping Colgate in check for the first two and a half periods until Greig took over! It was anyone's game until then. It's possible the two teams may see each other in the NCAAs.

Colgate's and Cornell's pep bands were both there, and played together between the second and third periods.

The Colgate men's hockey team were there to cheer on the Raiders.

Given results of todays WCHA semis, looks like both Colgate and Clarkson will be in top four in PWR regardless of results tomorrow.

Very disappointed that the ECAC did not provide any printed program for the 1000+ fans in attendance. How lame can they get?

Comment

• Originally posted by QuasiCosmos View Post
                      Very disappointed that the ECAC did not provide any printed program for the 1000+ fans in attendance. How lame can they get?
                      I haven't seen a printed program in many many years, at least out west here. WCHA will only give you a roster chart if you buy something.
                      RowTheBoatSkiUMahGoGophers!

Comment

• Cornell clogged up the middle and despite being dominated for two periods was in the game and really was in the game after tieing it 1-1 early in the third. Then the floodgates opened up. The Greig show !
                        I got my wish...Gate-Clarkson today, now figure out a way to beat Clarkson's goalie, SLU couldn't !
                        Last edited by sshablak; 03-09-2024, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Fantastic finish! The competition at this late stage means it's anyone's game. Both goalies continue to tempt fate by playing the puck, leading to costly mistakes. Always a questionable move. Whomever is in net for 'Gate is likely to give up a pair, so our special teams will be key. Gotta stay out of the sin bin today.
                          C O L G A T E
                          2023 ECAC CHAMPION
                          1990 NCAA FINALS
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiU0vQxIQE8

ECAC Pick the Standings Champion, 2008
                          ECAC Pick 'Em Champion, 2010 & 2015
                          ECAC Pick the Playoffs Champion, 2016

Comment

• Great game by Colgate last night. It's nice to see the team seeming back up to their game after some not so stellar weeks in February. Clarkson's goalie seems to be particularly hard for us to score on, but hopefully tonight's the night we figure her out and light up the scoreboard. Well fought battle last night between them and St. Lawrence. Refs were letting a lot go so risk with the penalties is trying to figure out which one they will call since last night it was strange in both games what went uncalled vs called. I am guessing Murphy will be goalie tonight since Osborne played last night. I feel she is usually smarter out of the net, so hopefully not as many scary moments tonight.

Comment

• Refs seem to put the whistle away during playoffs. It's almost like they don't want to influence the game in any way. I thought checking was illegal, no penalty minutes given unless it's very very blatant ! Powerplay is #1 for Colgate, not calling penalties hurts them.

Gate has scored one goal in two games against Clarkson !

Comment

• Originally posted by kleine View Post
                                Great game by Colgate last night. It's nice to see the team seeming back up to their game after some not so stellar weeks in February. Clarkson's goalie seems to be particularly hard for us to score on, but hopefully tonight's the night we figure her out and light up the scoreboard. Well fought battle last night between them and St. Lawrence. Refs were letting a lot go so risk with the penalties is trying to figure out which one they will call since last night it was strange in both games what went uncalled vs called. I am guessing Murphy will be goalie tonight since Osborne played last night. I feel she is usually smarter out of the net, so hopefully not as many scary moments tonight.
                                You're spot on Kleine ! They call tripping consistently but let checking go. I got nervous every time Osborne played the puck behind the net last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X