Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio State Buckeyes 2023-24 The Muzzinator Gonna Muzzinate!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sierra View Post
    Still trying to figure out why Hadley Hartmetz wasnt selected to Team USA.
    Good question.

Comment

Originally posted by Bkruczynski View Post
      OSU is still short 2 games this coming season.
      They are making the return trip to Colgate after the Raiders came to Columbus last season. St. Lawrence replaced Cornell. The other non-league team they played was Lindenwood. Not sure if they are going to schedule some other non-league series or maybe play a couple of exhibition games.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
        Hey Hockeybuckeye!!! Where did everyone go? What happened? Did OSU Players making their presence felt (putting it mildly) in the USA vs Canada Series scare everyone away?
        Yeah I'm a shaking' in my boots with the OSU players atop collegiate team's scoring stats....oh wait....WINK.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Yeah I'm a shaking' in my boots with the OSU players atop collegiate team's scoring stats....oh wait....WINK.
          You might want to double your usual preseason order of thinner Timothy! LOL

Comment

Looked to me like the leading scorer for the tournament was Kirsten Simms. People may remember her from such classics as the national championship winning goal, among other greatest hits.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerPete View Post

Looked to me like the leading scorer for the tournament was Kirsten Simms. People may remember her from such classics as the national championship winning goal, among other greatest hits.
              You can't allow the facts to get in the way of muzzinating.

Comment

You can't allow the facts to get in the way of muzzinating.
                The slOwSUers probably have their own version of the "truth" and they choose that truth over facts...
                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

The slOwSUers probably have their own version of the "truth" and they choose that truth over facts...
                  1-0.

Comment

1-0.
                    You must work at a dairy farm the way you keep milking that score.
                    I won't deny Simms had a great showing at the select series but overall scoring and assists belonging to the Buckeyes is the case if you want a "fact"

Comment

Dunne and Amos, two freshmen that ranked in the top 10 out of 100 athletes. WOW. tOSU might have an FR of the year... and with what I hear about the current recruits... oh my... then you add a new stadium being built... GO BUCKS!!!

Comment

And this year's team is a pure "race car"... vroom, vrooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

You must work at a dairy farm the way you keep milking that score.
                          I won't deny Simms had a great showing at the select series but overall scoring and assists belonging to the Buckeyes is the case if you want a "fact"
                          Is that just for the Collegiate Select series or both the Collegiate Select and the U18? Either way some alternative facts appear to be available for review...

If just the Collegiate Selects, according to the stats data posted, then it is a tie with the Sinners and Yuckeyes at 14 pts each and 8 assists for the Sinners to 6 assists for the Yuckeyes.

If both, then the Sinners have 17 pts and 8 assists which is more than the Yuckeyes (15 and 6)

*On the USA hockey website there is a listing of player stats which has a downloadable CSV file with the scoring stats for both series which is where I came up with the numbers. It should probably be peer reviewed
                          Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 08-22-2023, 04:34 PM.
                          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Dunne and Amos, two freshmen that ranked in the top 10 out of 100 athletes. WOW. tOSU might have an FR of the year... and with what I hear about the current recruits... oh my... then you add a new stadium being built... GO BUCKS!!!
                            We are loaded this season, no question about it. We'll see how this year's team handles expectations. And as you alluded to, it's really going to get interesting for us in 2026 when rival coaches will no longer be able to negative-recruit against us due to the facility. My manager is letting me take a half-day off next Tuesday morning so I can go to the ticket office and buy tickets in person, which will save me the obnoxious ticketmaster fees! Cannot wait to get this season going! Sucks that we are on the road until the friggin' end of October, but being on the road will be a good experience for them.

Comment

Our new tOSU President... Navy Top Gun pilot. Was a member of the Hockey team and his call sign... "slap shot". Full speed ahead!

Comment

Our new tOSU President... Navy Top Gun pilot. Was a member of the Hockey team and his call sign... "slap shot". Full speed ahead!
                                Hopefully he'll go big on our new arena!

Comment

Working...
                                X