Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio State Buckeyes 2023-24 The Muzzinator Gonna Muzzinate!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robertearle View Post

I guess they need to hope they're at least one goal better than last year.

:-)
    That would be a good start. :-) With the scoring Coach brought in, I am hopeful that was addressed. We'll find out starting in October. Until someone proves otherwise, your Badgers are #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

WI heads to The Dump @ Hayes Dr sponsored by Andy's Asbestos Abatement LLC on 11/17 and 11/18. That will be you first chance to get the #1 spot. After last season my perspective on being ranked uber high all season is completely different.
      Last season definitely proved the old adage about it not being about where you start, but about where you finish. So, are you finally going to make a visit to "The Dump" this coming season? Come on T-A, you only have six more chances to see the Badgers play at the venerable OSU Ice Rink before we move into our new arena!

Comment

WI heads to The Dump @ Hayes Dr sponsored by Andy's Asbestos Abatement LLC on 11/17 and 11/18. That will be you first chance to get the #1 spot. After last season my perspective on being ranked uber high all season is completely different.
        An interesting point was brought up, how many games have the Badgers won in the so called dump since the Muzinator rebuilt the program? Maybe they don't do well here sucking in all that asbestos?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

An interesting point was brought up, how many games have the Badgers won in the so called dump since the Muzinator rebuilt the program? Maybe they don't do well here sucking in all that asbestos?
          (If I didn't mess it up)
          Since 2016-17 and Muzzerall coaching:
          - in Columbus, Wisconsin has gone 6 wins, 8 losses
          - in Madison, Wisconsin 7 wins, 3 losses, 4 ties
          - neutral/post-season Wisconsin 4 wins, 2 losses

Comment

(If I didn't mess it up)
            Since 2016-17 and Muzzerall coaching:
            - in Columbus, Wisconsin has gone 6 wins, 8 losses
            - in Madison, Wisconsin 7 wins, 3 losses, 4 ties
            - neutral/post-season Wisconsin 4 wins, 2 losses
            The point was wins vs losses in our barn, not overall and since she REBUILT the program. The past 3 seasons Ohio State had 5 wins and 1 loss in Columbus vs Wisconsin with the last two seasons being sweeps.
            No matter if TimothyA calls our barn a dump, one can't deny the facts it's currently a tough place for ANY team to scratch out a win let alone Wisconsin.
            Last season we had only 1 loss in it.
            Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 06-22-2023, 10:30 AM.

Comment

That loss was to the Tunnelers...Sheesh, that's kinda embarrassing. Not to worry though. This year the Yuckeyes will pound the Tunnelers.
              Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 06-22-2023, 10:44 AM.
              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

That loss was to the Tunnelers...Sheesh, that's kinda embarrassing. Not to worry though. This year the Yuckeyes will pound the Tunnelers.
                As much as I like your prediction and regardless of my optimism let's be real, it's hockey and anything can happen.
                I'm still feel like I'm dreaming with what the Muzzinator has done with our program compared to what it was. No wonder you Gophers want her back in the fold so badly!

Comment

The point was wins vs losses in our barn, not overall and since she REBUILT the program. The past 3 seasons Ohio State had 5 wins and 1 loss in Columbus vs Wisconsin with the last two seasons being sweeps.
                  No matter if TimothyA calls our barn a dump, one can't deny the facts it's currently a tough place for ANY team to scratch out a win let alone Wisconsin.
                  As long as I was at it, I did the full 'job'. FWIW

Comment

As long as I was at it, I did the full 'job'. FWIW
                    No fault to you making your team look as good as possible. From my perspective i was giving the Muzinator a few seasons to bring our program out of the basement.
                    We deal with Michigan fans doing the same, quoting their overall wins over us in football with the majority of them being 100 years ago!
                    For us it's a new and better era for our women's hockey.
                    Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 06-22-2023, 11:25 AM.

Comment

No fault to you making your team look as good as possible. From my perspective i was giving the Muzinator a few seasons to bring our program out of the basement.
                      We deal with Michigan fans doing the same, quoting their overall wins over us in football with the majority of them being 100 years ago!
                      For us it's a new and better era for our women's hockey.
                      No "fault"? Gee, thanks. Next time I won't bother at all!

SMH...

Comment

No "fault"? Gee, thanks. Next time I won't bother at all!

SMH...
                        Don't take it personal, it wasn't meant to be a diss.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                          Last season definitely proved the old adage about it not being about where you start, but about where you finish. So, are you finally going to make a visit to "The Dump" this coming season? Come on T-A, you only have six more chances to see the Badgers play at the venerable OSU Ice Rink before we move into our new arena!
                          1) I'm allergic to asbestos. 2) If I want to see hockey in a building like that I'll go watch the local high school team. HAHA. In reality, OSU is just too far away for me to road trip. I can't even get to Rodentapolis or Duluth for a series as my friends from the west have pointed out previously many times.
                          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

1) I'm allergic to asbestos. 2) If I want to see hockey in a building like that I'll go watch the local high school team. HAHA. In reality, OSU is just too far away for me to road trip. I can't even get to Rodentapolis or Duluth for a series as my friends from the west have pointed out previously many times.
                            I can totally relate to the travel issue especially after my drive to Duluth for the FF. That's why I've never come to your barn for just a regular season weekend though I'd like to see it someday.
                            If we build our new arena large enough to earn hosting a Frozen Four and the Badgers are in that game you'd make the effort then? I know that's a lot of "if's" but that's what we do on forum, guess and speculate.

Comment

I can totally relate to the travel issue especially after my drive to Duluth for the FF. That's why I've never come to your barn for just a regular season weekend though I'd like to see it someday.
                              If we build our new arena large enough to earn hosting a Frozen Four and the Badgers are in that game you'd make the effort then? I know that's a lot of "if's" but that's what we do on forum, guess and speculate.
                              Frozen 4 I'm there.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Frozen 4 I'm there.
                                Myself and osualum86 will buy the first rounds!
                                We have alcohol sales in the men's arena, hopefully it will be available in the new women's arena.

Comment

Working...
                                X