Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by osualum86 View Post

Well, I don't, but some actually do. You dismissing our program and the fact that some do have inside information doesn't change that fact.
    I wasn't dismissing your program.

Comment

• As of this morning, Wisconsin D Mayson Toft is in the portal.

Mayson was the 'end of the bench' defender this season. Prior to the injury to Natalie Buchbinder, Mayson often didn't dress.

One year of eligibility left (?). Good luck to her. I hope she's able to find some ice time somewhere. Once a Badger, always a Badger.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
        As of this morning, Wisconsin D Mayson Toft is in the portal.

Mayson was the 'end of the bench' defender this season. Prior to the injury to Natalie Buchbinder, Mayson often didn't dress.

One year of eligibility left (?). Good luck to her. I hope she's able to find some ice time somewhere. Once a Badger, always a Badger.
        Also a 3rd Yuckeye (Alaina Giampietro) from the 7 signed in the 2022/2023 class for tosu now in the Portal. 4 years of eligibility left. So was she injured or just wasn't good enough to get ice time?
        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
          Also a 3rd Yuckeye (Alaina Giampietro) from the 7 signed in the 2022/2023 class for tosu now in the Portal. 4 years of eligibility left. So was she injured or just wasn't good enough to get ice time?
          There we go, some anti-muzzinating, almost half a class in the portal. Tosu not quite as player friendly as portrayed. Any rodents in there yet?
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

There we go, some anti-muzzinating, almost half a class in the portal. Tosu not quite as player friendly as portrayed. Any rodents in there yet?
            No, no Gophers.

Comment

Alaina Giampietro isn’t listed on the roster for 22-23. I’m not sure what her status was this past season. Players who didn’t dress for a game always sat together in the top row. Alaina G was never seated with other players in any game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bkruczynski View Post

Alaina Giampietro isn’t listed on the roster for 22-23. I’m not sure what her status was this past season. Players who didn’t dress for a game always sat together in the top row. Alaina G was never seated with other players in any game.
                From the Buckeyes Recruiting class announcement for Alaina:
                • Why Ohio State: “Ohio State has been my dream school ever since I was a little girl. I was born into the Scarlet and Gray, so I’m excited and proud to start the next chapter of my journey as a Buckeye.”
                Too bad that sometimes one's dreams do not pan out. Hope she finds another school that will make for some great memories. That is what the Portal can help facilitate.
                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post

From the Buckeyes Recruiting class announcement for Alaina:
                  • Why Ohio State: “Ohio State has been my dream school ever since I was a little girl. I was born into the Scarlet and Gray, so I’m excited and proud to start the next chapter of my journey as a Buckeye.”
                  Saw that as well...

Time to get a t-shirt that says "Muzzinator Gonna Muzzinate".

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

That's because they're currently digging tunnels to where they want to go and haven't come above ground yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bkruczynski

What will Brian Idalski’s tee shirt say?
                      "Hard Nosed Hockey...Nothin Personal, Just Business"

Comment

• [/QUOTE] Too bad that sometimes one's dreams do not pan out. Hope she finds another school that will make for some great memories. That is what the Portal can help facilitate.[/QUOTE]

The portal certainly can help with that, but as a player you also have to be aware of what you're getting into. And as a recruiter you need to make sure the player understands the starting point of the journey. She is leaving a legit chance to get a natty at tosu.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• The portal certainly can help with that, but as a player you also have to be aware of what you're getting into. And as a recruiter you need to make sure the player understands the starting point of the journey. She is leaving a legit chance to get a natty at tosu.
                          She was only listed on the roster for like a short time in the fall, then removed. Hard to comment without knowing what happened. I wish her the best and glad she has 4 years eligibility left. I thought it was really cool that she did all her high school hockey here in Ohio and aspired to stay home for University too.

Bernard who transferred to OSU has one more season of eligibility I think. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but she’s probably the best Ohio hockey player to go there in 20 plus years existence. Handrahan wanted the Ohio players to come at a discount to an underperforming program so he didn’t get those best Ohio recruits. Now the state has a national contender, curious to see both when they get their next Ohioan, and when an impact player from Ohio signs there.

Comment

• Defenseman Stephanie Markowski from Clarkson to OSU!
                            Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 03-28-2023, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Saw that as well...

Time to get a t-shirt that says "Muzzinator Gonna Muzzinate".
                              Just as long as I get royalties for saying that originally.
                              Who first called her the Muzinator, was it TimothyA or someone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                                Just as long as I get royalties for saying that originally.
                                Sounds good to me...

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                                Who first called her the Muzinator, was it TimothyA or someone else?
                                Leaning towards someone else...

Comment

Working...
                                X