No announcement yet.

2023 NCAA DIII Championship Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tied up at 1 after 1. Just like last year Plattsburgh strikes early. Gustavus tied on a trickler. Plattsburgh lost a lot of energy after that goal but it wasn't a total collapse like last year. They did have an ugly power play shift where they were being pressured in their own end. But it's anyone's game as we start the 2nd

Comment

Plattsburgh up 2-1 after 2. Boric took a good shot that went off McCoy and in

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
        Plattsburgh up 2-1 after 2. Boric took a good shot that went off McCoy and in
        Soft one from the blueline. Good shot or bad bounce, that can’t go in. More of the trickler variety if you ask me

Comment

Good game thus far. Plattsburgh is playing smart and well. The team controlling the better of the play is down in this one though.

Comment

Originally posted by SHockey98 View Post
            Good game thus far. Plattsburgh is playing smart and well. The team controlling the better of the play is down in this one though.
            The only time I saw GA control the play was during the power play. Other than that it was pretty much up and down.

Comment

Gusties tie on a power play goal that Plattsburgh protested as goalie interference but refs didn't review.

The calls are going all one way. I'm not saying Plattsburgh's penalties were undeserved but they were ignoring the ones by GAC.

Comment

Gusties tie on a power play goal that Plattsburgh protested as goalie interference but refs didn't review.

The calls are going all one way. I'm not saying Plattsburgh's penalties were undeserved but they were ignoring the ones by GAC.
                Get a load of this ****ing guy. I am
                not a Carroll fan but holy cow. I get being a Plattsburgh fan but can we please be objective here? Checking isn't legal yet. When it's allowed, you have an argument. But for now, the Card's primary way of slowing down GAC is illegal. If anything they’ve been easy on PSU given the recklessness out there.

Comment

Good chances for both in OT1. Headed to OT2

Comment

Insanely well played game. Both teams skating hard, GAC’s getting better attempts and just firing a bit wide. But this could go either way, as you’d expect in any 2 OT game.

Comment

Great shot to end it for GAC. Davis had no chance on that shot.

Great game. Hoping we can make it 11 straight and maybe get them back next year...

Comment

Great game, Coltvet with a great job on the set up for the game winner. Would love to see a minutes played chart - she was out there a lot. Two of three Plattsburgh's losses to the west, where there just isn't much strength of schedule.

Comment

Great shot to end it for GAC. Davis had no chance on that shot.
                          That was a nice goal.
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by bodyup88 View Post
                            Great game, Coltvet with a great job on the set up for the game winner. Would love to see a minutes played chart - she was out there a lot. Two of three Plattsburgh's losses to the west, where there just isn't much strength of schedule.
                            Other than GAC and River Falls the west SOS drops quickly. Double OT shows how strong the top 4 teams are. I will give GAC the edge on Sunday no matter who they meet.

Comment

Amherst hasn't conceded a goal since the last game of the regular season. Their forecheck is crazy good. I'm betting on them but I wouldn't be shocked if it went the other way and GAC became the first western national champs

Comment

Originally posted by VTpucksouteast View Post

Get a load of this ****ing guy. I am not a
                                Carroll fan but holy cow. I get being a Plattsburgh fan but can we please be objective here? Checking isn't legal yet. When it's allowed, you have an argument. But for now, the Card's primary way of slowing down GAC is illegal. If anything they’ve been easy on PSU given the recklessness out there.
                                Well, then get a load of this ***ing guy too... Plattsburgh did not have four times the number of penalties GAC did. The broadcast was awful to listen to as the announcers just gushed their undying love for GAC, at one point reading off all of their season records for the last 10-15 years. Never mind Plattsburgh could match them in any of those years. Also, GAC got the tying goal on a power play in the third. Three minutes later, the announcers are dismissing a no-call as being too late in the third. So it's ok for one team to tie it in the third, but the other isn't allowed a power play to retake the lead?

That all said, hats off to GAC and their goaltender. I thought it was an evenly played game (even if it wasn't called that way) and both teams are worthy of a National Title. Guess it's time to start planning for 23/24...
                                Steve
                                Penn State Class of '95
                                Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Working...
                                X