Div III Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WCHornet View Post

Not sure Plattsburgh area doesn't offer a lot. It is about a 50 minute trip to Lake Placid and an hour to Montreal with plenty to see and do in between. Probably to travel around the Cambridge/Boston area would take longer to see and do as much.
    I personally love Plattsburgh but Springfield is 30 minutes from Amherst compared to the distances Plattsburgh is to LP, Burlington or even Montreal with not only distance but the border crossing.

Just looking at championship weekend if Plattsburgh can't get home ice I'm glad it's Amherst and not GAC or Adrian #1. For the Saturday off day if Plattsburgh women advance I'm thinking either the cross-state drive to Endicott if the Cardinal men are playing there or the basketball hall of fame and then the AHL game in Springfield (they're doing a bring-your-dog night on 3/18).

Comment

• Yeah if we're talking an hourish, Minneapolis is about 1:05 from St. Peter, and just 15 minutes south is the nation's 11th drunkest city! Mankato is a great time.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/us...ies-in-america

Comment

• Originally posted by SHockey98 View Post
        Yeah if we're talking an hourish, Minneapolis is about 1:05 from St. Peter, and just 15 minutes south is the nation's 11th drunkest city! Mankato is a great time.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/us...ies-in-america
        Such a proud moment

Comment

• Originally posted by WCHornet View Post

Such a proud moment
          Lol true. I have seen MSU games on ESPN+ and the crowds drawn for those games are insane. Electric atmosphere. Too bad they dropped off after losing McKay last year or catching one of their games would be an insane Saturday activity.

Comment

• Originally posted by VTpucksouteast View Post
            Wow... with 5.5 seconds left, the Falcons take the OT victory. What a win for UWRF. On the other end, you have to think it might be the nail in the coffin for Carroll. If he can't win a title with this loaded team, it's not happening. They might be cooked now, since this loss all but clinches a road trip to Wisconsin in the quarters and most likely a loss. I know GAC beat them last year, but the Falcons are Carroll's kryptonite. I think the Gusties might be done.
            Just reposting, no reason other than to expose this freakin' guy

Comment

• Originally posted by SHockey98 View Post

Just reposting, no reason other than to expose this freakin' guy
              Alright, cool it. You can't deny UWRF has gotten their fair share of wins over the Gusties over the years. Naturally, I saw it as a revenge spot for last season.

Comment

Working...
              X