Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    So I shouldn't tone it down.
    It would probably mean you'd have to cut down on the thinner...What are the odds of that?

At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

It would probably mean you'd have to cut down on the thinner...What are the odds of that?
      ZERO, the growth is getting better with some natural supplements. Thanks for asking.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

ZERO, the growth is getting better with some natural supplements. Thanks for asking.
        That sounds kinda serious...Have you mentioned this before? I feel like maybe you have but I don't recall.

Comment

That sounds kinda serious...Have you mentioned this before? I feel like maybe you have but I don't recall.
          I thought thought you and I had a funny exchange about a growth and thinner a while back, but maybe not. I know it was a rodent fan and it wasn't ARM. Who does that leave?

Comment

I thought thought you and I had a funny exchange about a growth and thinner a while back, but maybe not. I know it was a rodent fan and it wasn't ARM. Who does that leave?
            Of people who still post ... D2D, ManBehindTheCurtain, OldDave, Still Eeyore are those that immediately come to mind.

"... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

That could be...It also could have been Steamboat.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                Of people who still post ... D2D, ManBehindTheCurtain, OldDave, Still Eeyore are those that immediately come to mind.
                Gopher posters who are still on this board seems to have dwindled quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                  It was D2D.

Comment

That could be...It also could have been Steamboat.
                    No, Steamboat isn't fun to play with. Kinda too serious all the time. Sorry Steamboat. I like to keep things loose.

Comment

How things are looking so far I'm thinking Ohio State, Minnesota and Wisconsin are going to be the Big Three in the WCHA this season (and I'm not trying to be Captain Obvious) but there are other teams in the conference quite capable of handing out some upset wins.

Comment

After the first 13 minutes of the UW Tommie, the Tommies played a lot better in their defensive zone and created some quality scoring chances although limited in number.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                          How things are looking so far I'm thinking Ohio State, Minnesota and Wisconsin are going to be the Big Three in the WCHA this season (and I'm not trying to be Captain Obvious) but there are other teams in the conference quite capable of handing out some upset wins.
                          MSU is likely the best 0-3 team in the country.

"... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                          And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

No, Steamboat isn't fun to play with. Kinda too serious all the time. Sorry Steamboat. I like to keep things loose.
                            But Timmy, ya hardly know me!

Comment

From what I've seen of the officiating for our first 4 games I'm less than impressed. They haven't cost us a win but I'm more concerned about them keeping control of the games to minimize the chance for injuries.
                              I don't know if being defending champions and the #1 ranking has put targets on our girls backs or our opponents were just venting their frustrations for the mauling we were giving them but there have been some very hard and intentional hits on our players and too many non calls or only 2 minutes in the box when there should have been ejections.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                                From what I've seen of the officiating for our first 4 games I'm less than impressed. They haven't cost us a win but I'm more concerned about them keeping control of the games to minimize the chance for injuries.
                                I don't know if being defending champions and the #1 ranking has put targets on our girls backs or our opponents were just venting their frustrations for the mauling we were giving them but there have been some very hard and intentional hits on our players and too many non calls or only 2 minutes in the box when there should have been ejections.
                                Don't take it personally. Other teams are feeling the pain from inconsistent referee calls. The refs are in training also, so we all hope that they get up to pace quickly. I thought I heard in previous years that there was film review of the different referee crews. Was that a different sport, or do the different leagues actually grade their refs on performance? Arlan should know the answer to this. Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X