BC Women's Hockey 2023: Back In Contention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ARM View Post
    I think BC wins one of the games with a score similar to your predictions, and the Eagles take the other game by a margin of four or more. Not going to guess at the order in which those two wins arrive.
    I knew I always liked you, ARM.

Game 1 was much closer than the score, but game 2 was way, way more along the lines of how I would expect games against Merrimack to go.

Very brief recap: https://www.bcinterruption.com/2022/...es-4-1-and-4-0
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
      I think BC wins one of the games with a score similar to your predictions, and the Eagles take the other game by a margin of four or more. Not going to guess at the order in which those two wins arrive.
      GS's predictions just needed to be doubled for bc goals as he was spot on for Merrimacandcheese. 4 or more indeed today. Hockey Least will, for the most part allow bc to rack up some wins
      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

GS's predictions just needed to be doubled for bc goals as he was spot on for Merrimacandcheese. 4 or more indeed today. Hockey Least will, for the most part allow bc to rack up some wins
        Hockey East title is gonna go to the team that doesn't want it the least this year

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

Hockey East title is gonna go to the team that doesn't want it the least this year
          Truth...

Comment

Back at it vs. Penn State: https://www.bcinterruption.com/2022/...final-thoughts

Comment

Like the write up. How do you watch the game and are there replays if you can't get to it at six? Thanks. My impression of BC is Bilka and the goalie stand out. Levy was a great pick-up.

Comment

Song of the week quote had me giggling. Nice read.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                  Like the write up. How do you watch the game and are there replays if you can't get to it at six? Thanks. My impression of BC is Bilka and the goalie stand out. Levy was a great pick-up.
                  ESPN+ has replays available on the site; if you go and search for "Boston College" in the search bar on the right, there's an "On Demand" section. Should be able to find replays with this link.

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
                  Song of the week quote had me giggling. Nice read.
                  Ha thank you, I'm glad someone appreciated that!

Comment

ESPN+ has replays available on the site; if you go and search for "Boston College" in the search bar on the right, there's an "On Demand" section. Should be able to find replays with this link.

Ha thank you, I'm glad someone appreciated that!
                    Make that two!
                    (always enjoy reading your spin and predictions on each series)

Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                      Make that two!
                      (always enjoy reading your spin and predictions on each series)
                      Thanks!

By the way, I originally put in the article that we lost these PSU games last year (granted, I pushed a lot of our bad games out of my mind from last year, so, yeah) and some football bro is dragging me on Twitter for it. I'm mostly surprised that Football Bro follows the team closely enough to remember that we won those games last year??

Comment

I guess bc could go with the moral victory angle of salvaging a tie against a powerhouse CHA team...

Comment

I'm streaming the BC/UConn game and I only can see so far several fans in the stands. What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                            I only can see so far several fans in the stands. What gives?
                            Nothing...I'm also streaming and that crowd looks very normal for bc.

Would be interested in your thoughts on hockey least play. Seems slow compared to the WCHA to me...
                            Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 01-17-2023, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

Would be interested in your thoughts on hockey least play. Seems slow compared to the WCHA to me...
                              I would normally share my perspective but I wasn't too focused on the game and cut it short to go to the hospital. Not feeling well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

I would normally share my perspective but I wasn't too focused on the game and cut it short to go to the hospital. Not feeling well.
                                Best of luck in your recovery, whatever it is that's causing your symptoms. I'm under the weather too but I'm pretty sure it's just a bad cold.
                                ARM, I hope you're fine after standing next to each other on the railing at the last home game!
                                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X