Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Muzinator grabbed Kelsey King from MSU!

Comment

• For the 3rd Year in a Row OSU Women’s Ice Hockey Team has the Highest Team GPA of all OSU sports teams - 3.81

Every player is an OSU Scholar Athlete.
      Last edited by Bkruczynski; 04-11-2023, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D
        Delaney Fleming ready to jump from Shattuck to Ohio State into the portal

https://www.therinklive.com/high-sch...-to-ohio-state

Fixed your post.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• The Muzzinator this summer is holding Ohio State hockey camps IN MINNESOTA!!
          The woman is a genius with this plan to poach Minnesota talent!
          They're being held at Blain Super Rink.

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/camps/...mps/minnesota/
          Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 04-13-2023, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
            The Muzzinator this summer is holding Ohio State hockey camps IN MINNESOTA!!
            The woman is a genius with this plan to poach Minnesota talent!
            They're being held at Blain Super Rink.

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/camps/...mps/minnesota/
            Genius? Please...It's just common sense to hold the camp where the greatest resource of US girl's talent is.
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

Genius? Please...It's just common sense to hold the camp where the greatest resource of US girl's talent is.
              My thought was "why did it take the 'genius' six years to think of it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

To me it means less prospects for the Minnesota schools. (Big Grin)
                The USA Development Camp will be in Oxford Ohio at Miami University this summer, I wonder if she'll be scouting there as well?
                My son and his family lives blocks from the arena so I'm hoping to take my granddaughter to watch. She turns 5 in June.
                Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 04-13-2023, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post

It's also the biggest pool of money - MN parents eager to throw their money and see if their daughter will be discovered. Even though she already knows who she wants and doesn't want.

Comment

Jealousy will get you nowhere. She's already one of the top recruiters in the country, given she hasn't done an out of state camp before means nothing. I still claim genius because I don't know of any coach from a university in another state doing it before in Minnesota.
                    Take it as a compliment she chose it to be there.

Comment

Jealousy will get you nowhere. She's already one of the top recruiters in the country, given she hasn't done an out of state camp before means nothing. I still claim genius because I don't know of any coach from a university in another state doing it before in Minnesota.
                      Take it as a compliment she chose it to be there.
                      Six of the eight teams in the WCHA already do whatever camps they run in Minnesota, and the 7th seems to be doing OK without them. So.... LOL

And that, of course, has nothing to do with the question that came to mind: if it's such a great idea, why'd it take the 'genius' six years or seven years to think of it?
                      Last edited by robertearle; 04-13-2023, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckluck89 View Post

It's also the biggest pool of money - MN parents eager to throw their money and see if their daughter will be discovered. Even though she already knows who she wants and doesn't want.
                        Money...There is only some much of it to go around. There are already established camps that are run by the University of Minnesota Staff at Ridder and 3M arena in June as well as former Gopher Women's players running girls camps at Hearland Hockey in June

http://www.minnesotagirlshockeycamps.com/

https://www.heartlandhockey.com/

St Thomas has their camps as well.

https://www.usthockeycamps.com/

So does UMD, SCSU, and MSMU (which has already happened)

https://www.maroonandgoldhockey.com/
                        https://womenshockey.scsuhuskiessportcamps.com/
                        https://msumavericks.com/sports/2023...nth%20graders.

Very crowded market. We will see how the "genius" does.

Didn't see that Robertearle pretty much covered this...
                        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Six of the eight teams in the WCHA already do whatever camps they run in Minnesota, and the 7th seems to be doing OK without them. So.... LOL

And that, of course, has nothing to do with the question that came to mind: if it's such a great idea, why'd it take the 'genius' six years or seven years to think of it?
                          Apparently you ignored or overlooked my comment that your six year comment was irrelevant and of course all universities have hockey camps but again, who from out of state has done one before in Minnesota?
                          Face it, you're sweating bullets about the Muzzinator! LOL!

Comment

Apparently you ignored or overlooked my comment that your six year comment was irrelevant and of course all universities have hockey camps but again, who from out of state has done one before in Minnesota?
                            Face it, you're sweating bullets about the Muzzinator! LOL!
                            You don't understand?

It's the hyperbole that you immediately go to.

If you just post "Hey, Muzzerall is doing a camp in Minnesota. That's a really good idea", I wouldn't bat an eye. But she has to be proclaimed a "genius". You win a natty and a regular season championship, and you can't just say "yay for us! I hope we can keep it going for a while", you're immediately proclaiming it to be a "dynasty". It ain't. "Jealousy"? Yeah, I wish the team at my school had a head coach as successful as Muzzerall. C'mon, man!

I'm glad you guys like your coach. She's doing a really good job. Congrats. But take a breath before you launch into the next round of idol worship.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post

I think Muzerall's performance to date is at a minimum alongside the best coaching jobs in the country while she's been in Columbus. Clarkson won titles her first two years, but the fighting nurses started at a higher point by far. Wisconsin has also won twice, one of which came with an asterisk, but Johnson's Badgers also left some meat on the bone in several other seasons after Muzzy arrived.

If you add in her years as an assistant, maybe she has had the best coaching run of anyone over the last decade plus. Frost won the four titles in five years, but she was alongside him for all of those, and his team's recession coincided with her departure.
                              I think Arm's comments from the beginning of the season applies to my point.
                              I would add everything The Muzzinator does will only enhance her program in one way or another.

Comment

• I think they should do a Cleveland camp(s).

Most these girls have been doing Ohio State Day at their various day cares and schools every fall since they were born. Get ‘em hyped about Ohio state’s other sport.

Going to Minnesota is cool, totally get it, but do both!

Comment

Working...
                                X