This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payton Holloway commits to UMD.
    "Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed" --- Friedrich Nietzche

Comment

• Charlotte Pieckenhagen commits to the Badgers. Haven't checked on the year. https://www.instagram.com/p/ClZMRQ5v...ZmRlMzRkMDU%3D

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
        Charlotte Pieckenhagen commits to the Badgers. Haven't checked on the year. https://www.instagram.com/p/ClZMRQ5v...ZmRlMzRkMDU%3D
        She's another '24. That McCarthy/Scannell/Venusio/Pieckenhagen/Halverson class is looking special.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadgerPete View Post
          She's another '24. That McCarthy/Scannell/Venusio/Pieckenhagen/Halverson class is looking special.
          All are U18 national players but Halverson. According to my chart, that gives UW 13 F and 7 D and 3 G for that class, I would think they are done with that class now, unless they want to bulk up the roster for the next Olympic year losses. I like when UW wins even when they don't play.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

she will be coming in the 25 class
            "Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed" --- Friedrich Nietzche

Comment

• Originally posted by wheel snipe celly View Post

she will be coming in the 25 class
              Is she deferring for a year? She's the same age as McCarthy and several months older than Venusio. 1/18/06 so she'll be 18 in January of 24.

Comment

• So how does MJ unlock the mystery that is SS? She is 8th on the team in shots with 38, Eden leads with 70. She is 4th in G and 5th in A on the team.

Points by line:
                Wheels/OB/Woz 14G 25A
                Curl/Compher/SS 20G 29A
                LE/Simms/Eden 22G 23A
                Enright/Picard/GS 6G 11A

Comment

Is she deferring for a year? She's the same age as McCarthy and several months older than Venusio. 1/18/06 so she'll be 18 in January of 24.
                  Yes, that is the current plan

Comment

Looking at her profile for her present team, 2025 is listed as her graduation year.

Comment

• I am wondering about Mayson Toft. Was she dressed at Bemidji? (I was watching on TV but I didn't see her and she wasn't shown on the lines.)

Comment

• I think today's game went ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
                          I am wondering about Mayson Toft. Was she dressed at Bemidji? (I was watching on TV but I didn't see her and she wasn't shown on the lines.)
                          She hasn't been dressing if all 7 d ahead of her are healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            So how does MJ unlock the mystery that is SS? She is 8th on the team in shots with 38, Eden leads with 70. She is 4th in G and 5th in A on the team.

Points by line:
                            Wheels/OB/Woz 14G 25A
                            Curl/Compher/SS 20G 29A
                            LE/Simms/Eden 22G 23A
                            Enright/Picard/GS 6G 11A
                            Top 2 lines were en fuego yesterday. A little surprised putting up lucky 13 but line 1C only got 2 of the goals. I see they figured out how to unlock the SS mystery; play BSU. Nice to see the WOW line get rolling. Bummer they scored, I missed the 3rd period.

Comment

• How in the heck does a team utterly destroy an opponent 13-1 the first game and then barely squeak by 1-0 the next afternoon?

Please explain.
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
                                How in the heck does a team utterly destroy an opponent 13-1 the first game and then barely squeak by 1-0 the next afternoon?

Please explain.
                                Randomness... humanity... the "fighting spirit" of the losing team...

But the score of the second game was 3-1, with an empty netter at the end, 4-1 final. So...

Comment

Working...
                                X