This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

....... That's BS, the end of a game always preempts the start of a new one. ......
    Well sometimes the end of a game is preempted by more important viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCp10B4GRkM

Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• The famous ‘Heidi game’… nice call…

Comment

• I remember that game! My father was, um, unhappy.

Comment

• Originally posted by clubaclub View Post
          The famous ‘Heidi game’… nice call…
          I was watching it. I'm old.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post

Ditto!!!
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
              LOL I was born in 68! And I thought I was getting old. Maybe not.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

LOL I was born in 68! And I thought I was getting old. Maybe not.
                You're still young, Timothy A! I was born in 1953, so I'm old but not ancient. Yet.

Comment

• 2 week bye, what a strange scheduling quirk, and then the rodents on the backside of it. Sheeesh. THEN, another week off with trips to MSU and BSU. THEN 3 weeks off and a trip to Q, UMD at home, then off to OSU, so that's 3 weeks against top 5 teams in a row with a ton of travel. What a very strange schedule. I won't be in Labahn for the whole month of December. How sad.

Comment

• This is when the Four Nations tournament used to be and they set the schedules about four years in advance. I'm guessing they couldn't find anyone willing to fill the gap. The rest of those breaks are the usual holiday and exam ones.
                    It's a great day for hockey!

Comment

2 week bye, what a strange scheduling quirk, and then the rodents on the backside of it.
                      If it makes you feel better, Minnesota will also be coming off of a bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
                        If it makes you feel better, Minnesota will also be coming off of a bye.
                        YES! I do feel a lot better. A lot. It was nice of you out that out there before I stumbled upon it in a few weeks. I can sleep well tonight.

Comment

• Here is one 4 you. On November 17 1968 I was 17 and in high school. I lived in the East Bay of Bay area. I drove to this game alone , it was a sell out. This Jets team won the SB later that year. I bought a ticket in the PK lot for $6. Yes friends the raiders did win. We found out later about the Heidi movie took away the telecast at the end. Many HOF's on the field that day.

Comment

• No longer live and Madison and follow Badger sports from Tucson. If I were the AD I would make a coaching change now!. Mens hockey is choking to death. How can Granado continue when this teams may well be headed for the worst team in program history. No life. no confidence , cant score cannot win. Play scared , leadership lacks buy in from the players. This problem is 5 seasons old. Its costing millions to have a D! hockey mens time now. What more is needed to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
                              No longer live and Madison and follow Badger sports from Tucson. If I were the AD I would make a coaching change now!. Mens hockey is choking to death. How can Granado continue when this teams may well be headed for the worst team in program history. No life. no confidence , cant score cannot win. Play scared , leadership lacks buy in from the players. This problem is 5 seasons old. Its costing millions to have a D! hockey mens time now. What more is needed to move on.
                              Timothy, you aren't making your comments seem more coherent by babbling under a pseudonym.

Comment

• Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
                                No longer live and Madison and follow Badger sports from Tucson. If I were the AD I would make a coaching change now!. Mens hockey is choking to death. How can Granado continue when this teams may well be headed for the worst team in program history. No life. no confidence , cant score cannot win. Play scared , leadership lacks buy in from the players. This problem is 5 seasons old. Its costing millions to have a D! hockey mens time now. What more is needed to move on.
                                Seems like there could be a different outlet for this type of discussion...

At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Working...
                                X