X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by BadgerPete View Post

Well, she has two goals in pool play for BK Selects at Girls U19 Nationals this week. Can't argue with the BK Selects pipeline which provided Harvey, Edwards, Simms, and will provide Vasseur, MacNaughton, and Finley McCarthy.
    No you can't, It's just crazy that school won't post any statistics.
    Last edited by Timothy A; 04-04-2023, 05:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BadgerPete
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Yeah it doesn't work so guud.

I was poking around the interweb trying to find info on incoming Fr F Bella Vasseur, the only Fr. player who was not on the Canadian or US U18 last year and I found this very interesting article I must have missed last year as I don't recall reading it. The recruiting philosophy was especially interesting.

https://www.kenoshanews.com/sports/c...8da3d9a41.html
    Well, she has two goals in pool play for BK Selects at Girls U19 Nationals this week. Can't argue with the BK Selects pipeline which provided Harvey, Edwards, Simms, and will provide Vasseur, MacNaughton, and Finley McCarthy.

Leave a comment:

• Gargoyle
    replied

I was poking around the interweb trying to find info on incoming Fr F Bella Vasseur, the only Fr. player who was not on the Canadian or US U18 last year and I found this very interesting article I must have missed last year as I don't recall reading it. The recruiting philosophy was especially interesting.

Can't get behind the paywall here. Could you summarize? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by D2D View Post
    Hmmm, they have an penchant for doing that, just when they're trying to get sober.

Leave a comment:

• D2D
    replied
    Originally posted by ARM View Post
    Wow. We're talking the big barrel of thinner.
    Hmmm, they have an penchant for doing that, just when they're trying to get sober.

Leave a comment:

• ARM
    replied
    Yeah, it's a slam dunk, 3 period natural hatty, 60 sog shutout, Melvin Gordon vs Nebraska hire. I could not be more pleased, I feel like UW won some sort of title. That kind of buzz.
    Wow. We're talking the big barrel of thinner.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Question for TimothyA specifically, or any other BADger supporters who follow the men's program. Are you pleased with the choice of a new head coach?

Seems like one heck of a hire to me.

Actually, it looks like he talked about this in the Yuckeye thread...
    Yeah, it's a slam dunk, 3 period natural hatty, 60 sog shutout, Melvin Gordon vs Nebraska hire. I could not be more pleased, I feel like UW won some sort of title. That kind of buzz.

Leave a comment:

• Bonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Question for TimothyA specifically, or any other BADger supporters who follow the men's program. Are you pleased with the choice of a new head coach?

Seems like a home run hire as Hastings has a great track record. Of course I thought Granato was a great hire too.

Happy that they went outside the Badger hockey family for the 1st time. While Steve Rohlik has done a good job at OSU, I don’t think that would have generated the buzz that I think the Hastings hire has.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHoleFrenzy
    replied

Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 03-31-2023, 09:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• robertearle
    replied
    I saw some Natty swag online that was did not appear to be directly related to Bucky's Lockeroom. Maybe some likeness and image merchandise? The more I look it's everywhere. Coolio.
    Bucky's Locker Room and University Bookstore are different companies/organizations, and so often have different stuff. But yeah, there could be NIL stuff out there as well.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    I saw some Natty swag online that was did not appear to be directly related to Bucky's Lockeroom. Maybe some likeness and image merchandise? The more I look it's everywhere. Coolio.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by wiscolorado View Post
    In case anyone is unaware: the championship trophy will be available for photos tonight at Bucky's Locker Room at Camp Randall on campus from 5 to 7:

https://uwbadgers.com/news/2023/3/23...aa-trophy.aspx
    It tears me, up but I can't make it tonight.

Leave a comment:

• wiscolorado
    replied
    Originally posted by robertearle View Post

When I was in Duluth in 2012 for the final four (that didn't end well for UW), that year's trophy was out in the walkway available (IIRC) for photos, etc. And *completely* irrationally, I simply couldn't bring myself to touch it, because - like the superstition of the Stanley Cup - I hadn't "earned the right". :-)
    While I respect that attitude, I've touched the Stanley Cup before, and I definitely plan on touching another trophy tonight : D

Leave a comment:

• robertearle
    replied
    Originally posted by wiscolorado View Post
    In case anyone is unaware: the championship trophy will be available for photos tonight at Bucky's Locker Room at Camp Randall on campus from 5 to 7:

When I was in Duluth in 2012 for the final four (that didn't end well for UW), that year's trophy was out in the walkway available (IIRC) for photos, etc. And *completely* irrationally, I simply couldn't bring myself to touch it, because - like the superstition of the Stanley Cup - I hadn't "earned the right". :-)

Leave a comment:

• wiscolorado
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X