This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Now get number 7
      UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

• Kronish was spectacular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          Kronish was spectacular.
          Indeed she was

Comment

Kronish was spectacular.
            I was out and only saw the OT, but she indeed was outstanding. That OT period was some great nail biting hockey. Great chances by both teams.

Good thing there is a day off tomorrow. They have to be exhausted. Whatever happens on Sunday, really proud of how this team bounced back from the mid season slump.

Jungles really impressed me in OT. She and Harvey will be fun to watch the next 3 years. Lots of young talent on this team with those 2, Edwards, Simms, and Enright

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonzo View Post

I was out and only saw the OT, but she indeed was outstanding. That OT period was some great nail biting hockey. Great chances by both teams.

Good thing there is a day off tomorrow. They have to be exhausted. Whatever happens on Sunday, really proud of how this team bounced back from the mid season slump.

Jungles really impressed me in OT. She and Harvey will be fun to watch the next 3 years. Lots of young talent on this team with those 2, Edwards, Simms, and Enright
              ESPNU is showing both games from today early Sunday morning; Wisconsin-Minnesota at 8 AM. They have a softball game scheduled fpr 10:30, so expect some editing. But otherwise a chance to see the whole game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonzo View Post

Good thing there is a day off tomorrow. They have to be exhausted.
                I wish it had gone to 3 or 4 OT's! (Big Grin)
                But Timothy might not have had enough thinner to last that long. Lol

Comment

• And great work along the boards by Curl and Compher on the game winner.

Kk had 14 sog. Wow

Comment

• So that’s women’s hockey, huh? Never seen anything like it in these parts.

Comment

• What more can you expect from a school who is so self satisfied with merely spelling their own state's name correctly. Ski u blah, let's go red, let's get it on Sunday!!!

Comment

Keys to the game for WI.

1. Stick to stick breakout passes.
                        2. No crosschecking, checking, boarding, slashing penalties.
                        3. Don't be passive in N zone transition D.
                        4. Play strong in front of both nets.
                        5. Score on the breakaways.
                        6. D need to stay being aggressive in transition O. (but the F's need to beware to cover)
                        7. Don't dork around with the puck at the O blueline, get it deep.

Let's go RED!
                        Wash rinse repeat. And please don't play half a period not doing 3 of these simultaneously. You won't survive.

These long bad streches of periods where they play like BSU, then flip a switch and play great are mind blowing. One line has a bad shift and its contagious, the whole team gets it. I'm sure the coaches spent yesterday and all night trying to figure out how to prevent that from happening.

I'm glad SS scored because she completely ignored Heise on her goal, so she made up for it. I'm sure she was expecting the backside D to be able to cover but they were all watching the puck on the far boards. They seem to pay a lot more attention to Heise after that lol.

OB had a glorious chance with 1 second left. both her and Eden were behind the Minnesota D. She couldn't ram that bouncy puck home. Had they lost I'm sure that would have haunted her.

Comment

• On, Wisconsin.....On, Wisconsin..Da....Da....Da....Da..Da :-)

Good luck today.
                          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
                            On, Wisconsin.....On, Wisconsin..Da....Da....Da....Da..Da :-)

Good luck today.
                            A Clarkson fan going for Wisconsin?

Comment

• Good--but not too good--luck today, Cheese! Worthy effin' adversaries for the Muzzinator.

Comment

A Clarkson fan going for Wisconsin?
                                On, Wisconsin.... On, Wisconsin.... Da.... Da.... Da.... Da..Da

Muzzi convinced Clarkson's best recruit this past season to go to OSU so I don't care who her team plays, I root for whoever her team is playing. ;-)

Congrats to your 7th NC$$ Title. Well deserved taking out the 1 thru 3 seeds.
                                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Working...
                                X